Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How many UK Webcam girls use Dailypay?

Hi all,

I just would like to know how many girls use daily pay to get their money transfered to their account without any delays. Also would like to know if it has affected your business paying 41% more than you would usually. Thanks x
(13-11-2012, 13:50)Camille Wrote: Hi all,

I just would like to know how many girls use daily pay to get their money transfered to their account without any delays. Also would like to know if it has affected your business paying 41% more than you would usually. Thanks x

Hi Camille,

I've been using Daily Pay for a long time now. I recently took a really long break (well over a year, eek!) from camming and when I came back they had me up and running again in no time.

Back then the 41% was worth it to me as I needed my money straight away. Now that I've returned I'd say the same except it's even better!! Daily Pay have been bringing in loads more extra traffic by promoting members on the homepage of AdultWork.

Don't forget it's only 41% for JCI. If you're using pre-booked webcam you'll only pay 36% fees.

It's certainly worth joining in my opinion. Support are fantastic and really look after their girlies Smile

I use it and it's been great, business is booming lol Big Grin

The 41% you mentioned is really only a 6% difference to the usual as AW take their 30% cut of all credits when being transferred, and the other 5% is the JustCamIt fees. I'm really not missing the extra £6 per £100 I make. I know it all adds up but for the convenience of always having something rolling in for every day I work I can't fault it. I'm more motivated to work every day now because I see the rewards much sooner Smile
I use have been with dp over a year and they are great, cannot fault them. The extra fee is worth it in convenience, speed, extra support, traffic. If you don't mind waiting for your money then stick with uk bank transfer, but you certainly won't be unhappy with dp Smile
Dailypay gets the thumbs up from me, no hold ups, straight in your bank account the next day 6% is well worth it.

Extra traffic and support from daily pay, Its a winner Smile
Daily pay is awesome. I've been using it for a few months now and it's always on time, accurate and Admin is always glad to help with any questions and things like that. I have dyscalculia and admin has always patiently answered my silly questions about my earnings. Big Grin
hey ... i use daily pay and i think its wicked i work alot more now and love the fact theres always some money in my bank account i dont really miss the 6 percent at all tbh ... i like the fact if i see something i like in a shop while out in town shopping i think woo hooo ill go home earn that and have tom .. gets my thumbs up and admin are wicked and weve been featured now for nearly 3 weeks and thats deffo a bonus i havent looked back since joining a couple of mths ago x x
Yeah I don't really miss the 6% either, but if anyone is worried about that then all they have to do is raise their prices by 6% when they join. Smile
Should this really be in the punter's section? Can Admin move it to somewhere more suitable?
I don't know. Had a look through their bumf and having to give anyone my adultwork username and password is just not what I would want to do.