Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How many UK Webcam girls use Dailypay?
Your able to change your password before transfer and change it again after. You never have to give out your real password.

I could also ask Adultwork to make the transfer if you wish also.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Can someone pass me on the details to this daily pay thing! I want to start using it Smile
Can someone send me more information please...
Info sent. Will have to create a thread for it sometime.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(16-11-2012, 13:47)Admin Wrote: Your able to change your password before transfer and change it again after. You never have to give out your real password.

Thanks

On the application form it asks for your username and password.
Anyway it would cost me around £100 a month to use the service, that's £1,200 a year. No thanks I can wait every week for my transfer but I can see the advantage for some.
I do prefer to have my money weekly...
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(17-11-2012, 17:54)christie Wrote:
(16-11-2012, 13:47)Admin Wrote: Your able to change your password before transfer and change it again after. You never have to give out your real password.

Thanks

On the application form it asks for your username and password.
Anyway it would cost me around £100 a month to use the service, that's £1,200 a year. No thanks I can wait every week for my transfer but I can see the advantage for some.

Hi, on the surface it looks like that but in theory you earn more from the group. At only 6% which is tax deductible you get advertising and featuring. Dailypay currently features on the homepage 95% of the month.

By not joining you could be losing money, everyone experiences will be different but with all the benefits the 6% is alot smaller than at a glance and in alot of cases you earn more.

The service can also be set to pay out every 7 days if the member only wishes to take advantage of the other benefits and if you get stuck pay can be sent nearly instantly to you at no extra cost if an unexpected bill pops up etc.

It isnt for everyone but provides an extra option for Adultwork members.

adultworkbanner4
As this is supposed to be an independent forum don't you think there is a conflict of interest that the owner (or admin) of this site is also the person that runs dailypay, and should refrain from making comments on it?
BTW I made a miscalculation on the amount of money it would cost me. It is more like £200 a month it would cost me (and that is with camming a couple hours a day for 4 days). I could buy a lot of featuring and exposure for that, and I wouldn't be hidden with a couple of hunderd other girls.
(18-11-2012, 00:50)christie Wrote: As this is supposed to be an independent forum don't you think there is a conflict of interest that the owner (or admin) of this site is also the person that runs dailypay, and should refrain from making comments on it?

Hi, I and Adultwork dont think there is a conflict of interest. "Permission" was got from the AW owner before buying the forums from the previous Admin.

There will most likely be a sticky and a small ad created somewhere at some stage to further the service.

We wont be "shoving" it in peoples face but we would be fools not to take advantage of the situation, its business afterall.

adultworkbanner4
The additional featuring/ promo by the DP group does actually increase income. I have been with the service over a year and as well as this, have benefited from random giveaways, rewards/ bonuses for high earnings, invaluable help and advice etc. I am totally impartial because, ask PJ I have come off the service a couple of times, thinking i would be better off on my own, but actually, apart from the beneficial money side of things, having your pay daily is just so convenient.

Each girl needs to weigh up the pro's and cons for herself. But remember PJ is actually very impartial when it comes to her service. I have seen many instances where she has supported another, potentially rival group, and also where she has given seemingly DP sacrificing advice.

The AW forum can be seen in the same light as another well know camgirl's forum (AC), if anyone else here knows of it - that was of course set up to promo a specific cam girl, but it also provides an invaluable space for camgirls to share info and promote themselves.