Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Leaving feedback
Thanks that is really helpful. Thanks to you too Lucy x
Can not stand the thing .figure if they like me they come back if not i go broke . seemples lol
Zoe if you are approached by a guy with no feedback on adultwork does it make any difference to you? In the past I have been left feedback by a guy I never met, as he cancelled on me and he had no feedback. I of course gave him some negative feedback after he did that and so did someone else he must have done the same thing to, but it does make a difference.

For me feedback just shows that you are still currently working and to the same standard, whereas with the boys, it shows that they are (if all good) reliable and clean etc. I suppose it is more of a guideline, so I do like to use it, although I admit most of my clients do not come to me that way, so it is perhaps 1 in 15?
I always speak to people first on the phone and take it from there . can not remember last DNA 2/3 years ago at least.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is There a Time Limit for Leaving Feedback? Cobra420 7 9,551 02-07-2012, 22:01
Last Post: Freddo