Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Oh Yes...UK Bank Option Oct
Ah, many thanks. I'd never noticed this or any similar message before in relation to purchasing credits, so will keep an eye on the site.
My UK bank payment went in over night too. SO thanks AW a great new featureSmile
(31-10-2012, 00:01)sea138 Wrote: Ah, many thanks. I'd never noticed this or any similar message before in relation to purchasing credits, so will keep an eye on the site.

The message is gone now and the problem appears to be sorted thankfully Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
hi i requested a transfer on 02/11/12, but it says that it wont even be processed until the 20/11/12, which means it wont clear until like the 24/11/12

so for it to take 22 days to clear is a bit extreme no?, not really much different that cheque processing time?
It should clear on the 20-21st Nov.

There are companies that only pay out once per month so its not too bad, not the best either.

AW usually put a few days on the processing time so no-one can say it late. They generally process payments a few days earlier than it though.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi
Oh great a subject I know about - I have I asked
That many questions so its only fair i can comment

I have been having my payments into my uk bank
Account for a long time and never had an issue - sometimes emails
Advising of payment are after monies have gone
Into business account

Charges are a little erratic and have tried to work
It out and so has my business banking manager - it's all
Down to the currency exchange on the day
As it appears to come from Canada to Germany then uk

I add onto amount I want £30 extra for every 500 pulled and
£50 for every 1000

Do watch out for bank holidays in other countries as it
Won't arrive on the Tuesday you have been told, like this week should have
Had monies in acc today as it was Remembrance Day in Canada
Yesterday monies will be in uk bank acc tomorrow

Hope that helps anyone
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Just thought would add a couple of things

I find payments into account can be variable on the day stated or even the next day, you know when its gone from aw if you check your credits pending

On a point raised re cheques against bank trf, would do into the bank everytime, assuming its a business account then you will have no bank charges with electronic payment , you can on most buisness accs an electronic account only fee and this is around 5.00 a month for admin fee, cheque charges are very high and unfair at british banks

Having the cheque paid into another acc, or like suggested bf account, this could be a little tricky ... remember the tax man ladies ... he can see what clients can ...... your feedback numbers, your profile and can ask to see your personal bank accs to if you got an inquiry !

I pay tax on what I do, adult entertainment is the box at inland rev, you can be fined if you say you do 'beauty treatments' and your found out to do webcam
if your a sole trader only you and the tax man are aware of what you do and no one else can find out

I have a fab accountant, who understands and knows the adult industry and my tax bill for january is 2p !

hope that helps
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant