HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Oh Yes...UK Bank Option Oct
Wowww, Am a happy lassy today,
Recently discovered AW has kept their promise and arranged for us to have
a Uk bank transfer option
I know there have been a few people who have said they, didnt mind paying the fees issued by banks for transferring/converting currency. I did mind, I believe banks get enough money off us folk already.
I have just off the top of my head done a quick calculation, excluding the currency conversion (which is always variable). Just for the money to hit the bank I will save around £364 a year. then add on the saving which I would would normally pay for converting Euros to Stirling, it all adds to nice tidy sum.
Thank you so much AW. xxxx

Bluesatin
Big Grin
There are FAR more positive points to AW than negative, somethings are out of their control but they try and get round many situations to make it better for us all.

So thumbs up to AW again, even if they did give me a slap on the wrist last week...

Sarah x x
I think it is great news so thank you AW for getting it sorted.Smile

I am just so scared of writing in the wrong account digits! (butter fingers and blind)
And the warning message scares me! lol x
AW is simply the best camsite on the internet by a country mile. Big Grin
Has anyone recieved a bank transfer payment yet? Especially if you have a separate 'trading as' business name?
I am wondering whether to process cheques until my bank payment has gone in safe and sound. I would be gutted if there was a problem and 3 weeks payment was lost in cyberspace x
The first one goes in on 30th if you look at your previous transfer requests x
I only just cottoned on Kinky so my first is going to be later. x
My ESP just arrived, no sign of the bank transfer yet but will check later on today again.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Still havent got UK bank transfer into my account today,Esp would be on my account by now ;( when will i get moenydoes anyone know?