AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Oh Yes...UK Bank Option Oct
My ESP has not landed yet

Sarahx x x x
Hi admin, if i do uk bank transfer, can i have it sent to my partners bank account in his name?

thanks
(30-10-2012, 11:34)wife4rent Wrote: My ESP has not landed yet

Sarahx x x x

I wonder why is so late today , usually i have my ESP by 9.20 , i am using uk bank transfer today ,hope there isnt any issues with the new method of transfer..

sarah xoxoxx
(30-10-2012, 11:44)xxsaarahxx Wrote:
(30-10-2012, 11:34)wife4rent Wrote: My ESP has not landed yet

Sarahx x x x

I wonder why is so late today , usually i have my ESP by 9.20 , i am using uk bank transfer today ,hope there isnt any issues with the new method of transfer..

sarah xoxoxx

let us know how you get on emma hunny, im going to be doing my first one soon too.

just need to know if i can nominate it to bf's account, if admin could advise.

thanks
I am still waiting for my 1st Uk bank payment to go in still sat in pending!.

But if esp is late may of been delayed all round as I too usually have esp in early am on tuesdays.
(30-10-2012, 11:39)Emily18teeh Wrote: Hi admin, if i do uk bank transfer, can i have it sent to my partners bank account in his name?

thanks

Hi, if your able to enter it and it shows as being requested then it should work.

I would contact AW for an up to date answer for it though and maybe only test a small amount to the bank to start with.

You may see this error when trying

"I am getting a message saying I can only pay the name on my ID and/or my payment must be to the UK"

from http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=622
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Dear Admin are you aware of payment delays today ? do u know why? thanks sarah xxxx
Maybe it is to do with Frankenstorm in New York?

Sarah x x x
(30-10-2012, 12:53)wife4rent Wrote: Maybe it is to do with Frankenstorm in New York?

Sarah x x x

good point sarah xx

(30-10-2012, 12:32)xxsaarahxx Wrote: Dear Admin are you aware of payment delays today ? do u know why? thanks sarah xxxx

Hi, yes, my pay is also 'delayed'.

I say it like that because AW state the funds will arrive on or before the 2nd of Nov so they arent late yet Smile

The storm in the US has a small remote chance of being connected to a pay delay in the UK.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4