Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

stockings v tights
i'd definitely go for plain opaque stockings with a lace top and a proper suspender belt. i do have black fishnets but i wouldn't say they're my favourite.

tights- i think they are uncomfy and the crotch always seems too low, and then they seem to come right up to under my boobs and look totally like spanks. maybe i'm just getting the wrong ones... maybe i'm tainted through wearing them at school, and an old hotel job where i'd be yanking them up all day and laddering them :S
(09-05-2011, 21:08)sugar-11 Wrote: i'd definitely go for plain opaque stockings with a lace top and a proper suspender belt. i do have black fishnets but i wouldn't say they're my favourite.

tights- i think they are uncomfy and the crotch always seems too low, and then they seem to come right up to under my boobs and look totally like spanks. maybe i'm just getting the wrong ones... maybe i'm tainted through wearing them at school, and an old hotel job where i'd be yanking them up all day and laddering them :S

I'm like u the crotch is by my knees for some reason I hate my thighs touching when I have tights on
Me too with the crotch being to low. They can be very uncomfortable. This is why I like the woolly ones, for some reason they seem to have more stretch to them and fit more snuggly where they should do.
I should go on candid camera trying to get a pair on lol
(09-05-2011, 21:22)lolo Wrote: I should go on candid camera trying to get a pair on lol

Do they do a sensored version?
(09-05-2011, 21:28)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 21:22)lolo Wrote: I should go on candid camera trying to get a pair on lol

lmao they would need it
I think tights look so unsexy and must be a pain to wear where stockings allow the body to breathe a bit(?). Just love a lady to wear black fishnet stockings and a suspender belt, almost as much as tight jeans, but 'fraid tights could never ever do it for me.
JM.
(09-05-2011, 21:29)lolo Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 21:28)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

lmao they would need it

they don't do it for me either jm
Always been a stockings and suspender girl since late teens, child of late 80's I guess ! Always asked to wear stockings for any clients usually too , puts me in the mood anyhow Wink