Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

stockings v tights
I'm finding it's getting more 50/50 alot more are asking if they can bring tights with them

girls are u the same

guys what do u like
I only wear tights in the winter with the lovely warm ones normally and wear stockings when I'm out in the evening with friends (if wearing a dress) or when working. However, yes I have been asked to wear tights on a couple of occassions and both times they brought them with them for me to wear. I am happy to wear them for clients, as long as they provide them.

Stockings evry time, preferably black fishnet ones !! And a proper suspender belt, not hold-ups.....
JM.
(08-05-2011, 22:12)Jeansman Wrote: Stockings evry time, preferably black fishnet ones !! And a proper suspender belt, not hold-ups.....
JM.

I love fishnets, but they don't seem to be very popular. My favourite are the cuban heeled seamed ones.
Stockings every time, nylon not fishnet.
what about patterned
Any stockings are nice on occasion, I sometimes think to many people put to much emphasis on them.

I do like the ones that look like they are laced up the back at the minute though

Love patterned stockings Lolo too, but black fishnets do it for me every time, almost as much as tight jeans. Used to see a girl who looked sensational in them but Kate is right in that not many ladies seem to have black fishnets these days and a suspender belt.
Maybe I am just an old-fashioned guy......
JM.
(09-05-2011, 06:49)MrSmith767 Wrote: Any stockings are nice on occasion, I sometimes think to many people put to much emphasis on them.

I do like the ones that look like they are laced up the back at the minute though

(09-05-2011, 10:48)Jeansman Wrote: Love patterned stockings Lolo too, but black fishnets do it for me every time, almost as much as tight jeans. Used to see a girl who looked sensational in them but Kate is right in that not many ladies seem to have black fishnets these days and a suspender belt.
JM.
(09-05-2011, 06:49)MrSmith767 Wrote: Any stockings are nice on occasion, I sometimes think to many people put to much emphasis on them.

Coughs* I do! I'm old fashioned too lol.
Nice to hear we are so similar , Kate !! Just love black fishnet stockings and a suspender belt !
JM.
(09-05-2011, 10:53)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 10:48)Jeansman Wrote: Love patterned stockings Lolo too, but black fishnets do it for me every time, almost as much as tight jeans. Used to see a girl who looked sensational in them but Kate is right in that not many ladies seem to have black fishnets these days and a suspender belt.
JM.

Coughs* I do! I'm old fashioned too lol.