Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Uploading clips prob
You really want the movies to be less than 30MB so that they come in at under 3 credits, otherwise guys will use their freeview allowance to watch, rather than pay for them. At 3 credits and above you're competing with full length, high quality rentals.

I use window movie maker, keep them to around 2 mins and save to email size, that way the quality isn't too bad and they're under 3 credits. I did make them smaller once but I wasn't happy with the quality and I didn't sell more, I just lost money. It's been a while since I had a mac so I can't remember how to use imovie!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(02-08-2012, 07:08)Classy_Katy Wrote: You really want the movies to be less than 30MB so that they come in at under 3 credits, otherwise guys will use their freeview allowance to watch, rather than pay for them. At 3 credits and above you're competing with full length, high quality rentals.

I use window movie maker, keep them to around 2 mins and save to email size, that way the quality isn't too bad and they're under 3 credits. I did make them smaller once but I wasn't happy with the quality and I didn't sell more, I just lost money. It's been a while since I had a mac so I can't remember how to use imovie!

Thank you, will play around with it a bit took me ages just to get it down even by half last night but they aploaded in the end.

The way i do it gives you the option to set your own pricing, mine are quite high but still sell............all be it not every week.

By selling them a lot cheaper are you still makig good money from them a month?

Only really been uploadeding clips in the last few months but have done well so far , if you think selling them cheaper will make an even better profit then i will have to look into doing it.......all trial and error i guess.
Yes it is trial and error, it can vary a lot for each of us...when I made mine really cheap (around 1 credit) I was expecting increased sales but I didn't get them. A friend of mine sells loads cheaply and makes good money from it. I think mine sell to guys who come to my profile rather than choosing them from the movies section...one friend features for movies everyday, I can feature for movies and not sell a single one. I sell most of my movies when I'm online but for others it's mostly night time viewing.

You can always give resizing a try and see what happens after a period of time, and swap them over again if it's not working. I started making movies at Christmas and very glad I did!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

and after all that my clips got removed coz i had music to them Sad of ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't know you couldn't have music in the background
That's a shame! Yes, it's in the terms of use.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

(02-08-2012, 17:55)Classy_Katy Wrote: That's a shame! Yes, it's in the terms of use.

managed to mute the sound does not quite give the same effect lol but there you go.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  uploading video clips lucybensonBBW 8 18,475 09-07-2015, 20:07
Last Post: xmanchesterfun