Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Q&A session with the AW Webmaster
Twitter: 07:20 - Site is inaccessible due to a networking issue upstream of our servers. ISP has been contacted and expecting resolution ASAP.

It was fixed about 20-30mins after it went down so should be working at the moment.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
My profile was deactivated today and I have no idea why?? I have been a verified member for over 18 months and had A LOT of feedback, I was also a fully verified member. I contacted Adultwork using the form on the website and they came back and said that my profile had been reported because I have images else where and that they are not willing to reinstate it, BUT, i genuinely have no idea about this, I ONLY use adultwork to sauce work and IF there are images etc of me else where which I really do not think there is, I certainly do not know about them and it is someone acting as me.

Adultwork is my livelihood, I am so upset about this, please can someone help me? PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEE!!!!

xxx
how if the member ask for a partner in a single account,is it allowed?since there is a couple category account to choose..thanks
MayumiGoddessTS
Hi, im not sure if it is allowed or not. I know if your advertised as a single person and if theres 2 people there when a client comes in you can get banned.

The second person without a doubt would need to be registered on Adultwork with a verified account, especially for your country as the risk of a ban is very high.

Should I send this question to the webmaster for you?

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(29-12-2012, 00:27)Admin Wrote: Hi, im not sure if it is allowed or not. I know if your advertised as a single person and if theres 2 people there when a client comes in you can get banned.

The second person without a doubt would need to be registered on Adultwork with a verified account, especially for your country as the risk of a ban is very high.

Should I send this question to the webmaster for you?

Thanks

This would be a good question to ask, especially for those of us who have good and trusted clients who we want to use on webcam with us.