Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Q&A session with the AW Webmaster
Lots of profiles with extreme taboo chat no taboos, if we are not allowed to talk about these things why are profiles allowed to have extreme taboo no holds barred chat?
(28-07-2012, 20:44)curlytots Wrote: Is there ever likely to a UK Bank Transfer option - I know it was perhaps going to introduced this summer, but it wasn't?
I second this one!

If we can keep it more swayed towards questions and not feature requests that would be fab as I fear some of those Q's will just come back as "I'll forward it to support" or "thanks for the suggestion".

Anyone have any questions they have always wanted to ask the AW Webmaster? eg if you were in a coffee shop with him whats something that might pop into your head?

All above posts will still be sent to Webmaster.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
To the webmaster:

What turns you on?
Think that could be abit too personal Big Grin

adultworkbanner4
Ha, you said if it was a coffee shop?! lol.
Why can we not have a UK bacs payment option is a question I would like to ask?

If we have done a mistake, wrote some wrong text, put inappriaote content on by accident etc on profile why don't us verifed genuine members get a message to let us know so we can rectify it before we get profile took off and then contact help centre to try to get reinstated when it can just be an oversite and genuinally didn't want to cause problems or stress.

(30-07-2012, 10:34)fetishbootslut Wrote: Why can we not have a UK bacs payment option is a question I would like to ask?

If we have done a mistake, wrote some wrong text, put inappriaote content on by accident etc on profile why don't us verifed genuine members get a message to let us know so we can rectify it before we get profile took off and then contact help centre to try to get reinstated when it can just be an oversite and genuinally didn't want to cause problems or stress.

Both these are posted above I think.

The second one has been answered here but its going to webmaster aswell.

adultworkbanner4
Why do we often get a curt one liner nonsense response to queries posed via the help centre from someone who clearly hasn't properly understood the question? I sometimes find that I have to ask the same question three times in three slightly different ways before I get a sensible thought out response from someone who sounds like they know what they are talking about and understood what I was asking.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Just how much money do you guys actually make?