Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture Stolen from Pvt Gallery :(
Have now sent 25 DMCA notices, after spending hours trawling the internet for the info i needed. I STILL don't know if the details i have are right or not, but i THINK I got the isp and host of each site the image is posted on. Also sent notice to the major search engines, and any advertisers i could find on the websites. Hopefully hit the fuckers in the pocket!

Seems the main offender is a despicable individual called greg bedague
02 avenue de l'houme
pierrevert, none 04860
France

Even after I sent him a DMCA yesterday he emailed back to say he won't be removing the image as the original example i gave him was on flickr (private settings) so cannot be verified and flickr images can be copied by anyone.... wtf? I'm trying to find every possible way to take this toad down as that same image today popped up on 15 more websites (all interlinked blogs) since i contacted him.
Yea, sounds like he has done that just to spite you.

Git.

Have you used tineye?

It is pretty good for discovering where images have been used... even if they have been modified...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(18-06-2012, 02:02)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Also, what do I do about AW? I emailed them saying the pic is obviously stolen and is most definitely of me, posted only in their pvt gallery, but as yet no response. I've taken all my pics out of my gallery for now as clearly some bastard has paid for access then blatantly stolen my content!

If you were trying to ask whether you and/or AW could do something to prevent images from being stolen then I would suggest you/they can't. It is incredibly easy to copy pictures from free or pvt gallery (assuming you have paid or freeview access).

If you were asking whether AW would help you pursue the rogue publisher(s) then that is a different question...