Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hair Colour
welcome sugar, glad to see u posting
(09-05-2011, 20:52)sugar-11 Wrote: i'm a natural brunette- almost black hair.

i'm currently luminously scarlet red!! I think reds definitely have more fun. Plus you can spot me almost half a mile away Wink x

Ditto, welcome and great to see you posting. Red rocks!
thank you.... i don't seem to get on here often enough. red definitely does rock!! (especially the day after you've done your roots!!)
(09-05-2011, 20:59)sugar-11 Wrote: thank you.... i don't seem to get on here often enough

oh the threads have a habit of going astray with the banter, the more the merrier

yeah, i'm confused did they update the site?? my previous posts are no longer recorded on my stats, i can't get into service providers forum (tried the activation link but god know what happened to the email for that!!) and all the rooms are different.... i like it and all, plus it seems a bit busier than before, but it isn't half confusing!!
(09-05-2011, 21:16)sugar-11 Wrote: yeah, i'm confused did they update the site?? my previous posts are no longer recorded on my stats, i can't get into service providers forum (tried the activation link but god know what happened to the email for that!!) and all the rooms are different.... i like it and all, plus it seems a bit busier than before, but it isn't half confusing!!

it's a new forum, I'll have to put your ad up in all the classifieds for the different things u offer
why thank you that's very kind Smile
(09-05-2011, 21:23)sugar-11 Wrote: why thank you that's very kind Smile

sorry on the iPod, meant u'll have to post your ad
(09-05-2011, 21:27)lolo Wrote:

Plonka! lol x
(09-05-2011, 21:29)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 21:27)lolo Wrote:

Plonka! lol x