Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hair Colour
Is yours natural or bottled?

What is the most flamboyant colour you have tried?

I love the fantasy surrounding blondes, but whenever I see a lady with artificially red or pink hair at the moment, I just go weak at the........

green it was supposed to go blue
(07-05-2011, 17:24)MrSmith767 Wrote: I just go weak at the........

bladder ?

(07-05-2011, 17:25)lolo Wrote: green it was supposed to go blue
(07-05-2011, 17:24)MrSmith767 Wrote: I just go weak at the........

bladder ?

Not quite!

I knew a work colleague who's blonde hair went green after being pushed in a swimming pool after she had it done. Some people at work were unimpressed (we have a strict dress code) But as it was our boss who pushed her in there wasn't much the line manager could whinge about

I've been blonde, black and am naturally chestnut. Currently red and love it.
infact im surprised i still have hair as i get bored easy with it, think the most i dyed it in one day was 17 times all different colours
I love my hair red but its a bit on the ginger side in places I was going to dye it today but the thought of leaning over the bath rinsing it really does not have any appeal at the minute.

Its naturally a really boring dull brown with the added grey patch here and there.
Touch wood, no grey yet, but I'm quite looking forward to the odd white streak to make the red look prettier. My gran had white hair by the time she was 40.
thats awfuly young kate
(07-05-2011, 19:34)lolo Wrote: thats awfuly young kate

I know, apparently my Mum hated it, as everyone thought her Mum was her Gran. I only ever new her with beautiful white hair.
i'm a natural brunette- almost black hair.

i'm currently luminously scarlet red!! I think reds definitely have more fun. Plus you can spot me almost half a mile away Wink x