Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

periods
Well, so far so good with the mirena. Apparently over the next 3-6 months Jayzees periods will decrease and maybe stop altogether. She had it fitted a month ago so its still early days.
Sounds like it is working anyway so fingers crossed.
I've had the Mirena coil since last August. It has finally settled down now, and I get very light bleeds - if at all. You can't wear sponges with one (which would have been useful in the beginning).
I used to get horrific migraines once or twice a month. My dr and I tried all sorts of things for them. I've been on beta blockers for over a year and I've only had one or two migraines in that time. When I ran out the migraines came back, so I'm definitely sticking with the beta blockers.
Hi Shy,

Jayzee's migraines have been a whole lot better since she has been pregnant. She was on all kinds of stuff before that and all of it never seemed to really work.

I hope you keep on top of your migraines - I've never suffered but I know from Jayzee they are not nice.
Thank you Dr Cat. People have different warnings to their imminent arrival - mine used to be a sinus pain. I only started taking the beta blockers when my warning signs became sudden high velocity projective vomiting. A very weird experience (be sick and then have a migraine!).

I had vertigo for a while as well and kept thinking I was going to fly off the bed as it was spinning so much. Our bodies can do such weird and wonderful things to us!
I'm hoping the migraines don't come back! At one point i was getting 3 a week at my high point. They started 6 months after starting on the combined pill. I never got rid of them until just after I had Robyn, but I still think that may have been something to do with the prolactinoma treatment..

Tried the coil but just cannot cope with the amount of bleeding... So trying the mirena quite a low hormone dose so it may be ok. Fingers x'ed
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Jayzee prolactinoma looks bad. I hope you don't have that reoccur.

I've known a few people whinge about it when it is first inserted. I think people's expectations are really high! It's only just now mine is doing as promised!
Hi Shy,

The Prolactinoma looks bad, but from what we know now if you ever have the choice of brain tumours, that is the one to go for......

It seems that Jayzee's last pregnancy has "reset" it all. Fingers crossed.
That is the answer shy, you need to get preggers!
It's alright Kate, I'd rather have me beta blockers!