Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

periods
girls do u still like playing when your on

guys what are your thoughts

i love it makes me rampant
I'm not keen on the idea of oral, but I have no objections to getting messy with someone

i didnt mean oral but penetration
I have no qualms there, but it can make a mess of the bed Wink

(07-05-2011, 17:07)MrSmith767 Wrote: I have no qualms there, but it can make a mess of the bed Wink

who cares thats what washing machines or bins are for Big Grin
I used the depo which stopped mine, now current contraception does too, so not an issue for me.
(07-05-2011, 18:19)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I used the depo which stopped mine, now current contraception does too, so not an issue for me.

that cerazette does the same but after so long gives phantom pregnancies
(07-05-2011, 22:50)lolo Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 18:19)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I used the depo which stopped mine, now current contraception does too, so not an issue for me.

that cerazette does the same but after so long gives phantom pregnancies

I just checked, that is what I'm taking. I don't need to go on a diet after all then, woohoo. Does your tummy go back down after the 9 months is over?
yes though at the size of mine it hard to tell lol, as I look permanently pregnant lol
(07-05-2011, 14:55)lolo Wrote: girls do u still like playing when your on

guys what are your thoughts

i love it makes me rampant

I love the idea and to me the smell of a woman 'on' is a real turn on. As for oral, if she's wearing a tampon what's the problem? It even adds a bit of fun!