AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

periods
(17-05-2011, 21:19)hornynomad Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 14:55)lolo Wrote: girls do u still like playing when your on

guys what are your thoughts

i love it makes me rampant

I love the idea and to me the smell of a woman 'on' is a real turn on. As for oral, if she's wearing a tampon what's the problem? It even adds a bit of fun!

the oral doesnt really bother me i cant do without it when im on i just like being filled by cock then without wearing any sponges or that, i dont really care if it makes a mess either

btw welcome to the forum
I don't really notice a change in my sex drive, but then i suppose as i'm horny almost all of the time it's probably no wonder...
im usually horny during and just after.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
How good are the sponges when you are on? Does the guy feel them and do they make a mess?

I like it when Jayzee is on and after as she is usually much more aggressive in telling me what she wants or taking from me what she wants :-)
not be on since feb the guy asked me not to wear one it was actually hornier seeing the mess it was making
Mine have basically stopped with the contraceptive I use. I find I taste different down there though at that time of the month - metallic, so I don't like guys going down on me. I prefer them to do it when I'm sweet tasting!
Hopefully Jayzee's current solution will slow her periods down a bit too. Seems to be ok at the moment :-)
(12-06-2011, 12:22)doctorcat Wrote: Hopefully Jayzee's current solution will slow her periods down a bit too. Seems to be ok at the moment :-)

Current condition? lol I read that wrong didn't I. What is her current solution?
haha I wondered what had happened. You changed that didnt you??

She did have a copper coil fitted but changed it last month for a Mirena. The copper coil was good as no hormones but very heavy bleeds.

We're hoping the Mirena will slow it down a bit as Jayzee struggles with the pill - it gives her really bad migraines.
Yes as soon as I read your post again I realised my mistake lol. I was seeing the pitter patter of little feet haha.

No good taking the pill if it does that. I have a friend who has migraines and I wouldn't wish them on anyone.

I used to take the depo injection and that stopped my periods altogether. It was by far the best method for me, but apparently it's a health hazzard when you get to my ancient age, so on the pill now.