Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Getting disheartened with camming
It is true, you have to adapt to the economic climate. As for camming in free i will sit and chat but as soon as they start with the can we see your tits, stockings shoes or stand up and give us a twirl love i just ignore. you also get the guys who say would you like to see my rock hard cock, i kick them out, abusive gets kicked out, someone who pops in more than twice gets kicked in.

i am not a free keep me company service.

It has been quiet on cam lately and even chat but I only tend to offer these services in between appointments.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

I do not do free, but find that a lot of the time as soon as guys enter group they click off almost immediately. This usually happens if I have just done a show and my status shows that I am still in group. The guys think "great, she is already naked and stuffing that pussy, so I'll jump in there and have a quick tug". When they find that I have actually just finished a show and am dressed they log out as soon as the feed connects.
So now I give them a little something as soon as they enter the room, I am either wearing a see through mesh dress that shows my tits, or I am topless as soon as they enter. This shows willing on my part and as the boobies are my best asset keeps their attention for at least long enough to get them to stay longer.
Also I do not go on all that often, usually a couple of hours Saturday and Sunday afternoon and a couple of hours on a Monday evening. I will do this for a couple of weeks then give it a rest and let the private galleries and movies make the money.
Guys get board easily, and you need to keep it fresh. Being on all the time has only had a detrimental effect on my earnings. I can make in those six hours over 3 days double than I would by doing 6 hours in one day. But that is just works for me.
Scottish schools went back yesterday, so Scottish guys have more free wank-time now. Yay!
Well throw me over with a feather, it worked!
I read the blogs above regarding turning cam up to the ceiling..well i didn't quite do that but what I did do was hang about a pair of my red nics ..talk about a red scarf to a bull. or in my case nics loll ...
And as to be expected got rid of the freebie crew...
Bluesatin xxxx
Mmm might be good idea lol
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I've been doing free tonight and most of my crowd are usually very well mannered. My favourite comment of the evening came just after I finished a group that required a lot of action. I looked a bit of a mess, my hair was all over and freeview guys started to pop in before I'd got myself strsightened out (which incidentally draws a few in as they want to know what you do to get in such a state lol) and one guy came in and said "Ummm... you look like you're on meth" Big Grin Obviously never seen a lady after a good couple of orgasms before!
(23-05-2012, 13:58)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(23-05-2012, 13:43)bbw_blondie Wrote: A client of mine told me he doesnt cam on AW anymore and only goes to myfreecams where you get to see everything free. I dont know how long its been running for but I checked the site out and the first girl I clicked on was sticking things up her bum, there were loads of others naked and masturbating IN FREE! God knows how it works and how they earn their money but with sites like that its a no wonder our earnings have dropped.

Good work on giving them more advertising bye bye AW custies!Rolleyes

Totally agree!!!
I love AW and have enjoyed my time camming on the site.
There has been a dilution regards more girls and less clients. As a result I now channel more of my time into other projects.
What does not help is the fact that as someone who is seeking services have to know about AW. i.e. AW don't market themselves proactively so the dilution is inevitable. You need to move with the times or will-be left standing in a market that is progressing in so many ways. My background is Service Industry related and the same business model applies to all nature of Service Industry providers.
What a shame!!!
It's a shame because I prefer AW to the other sites. When I was looking to work in phone chat a few years ago, AW didn't even come up in my searches!

I've started to branch out into other areas too...have to go with the flow.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(06-09-2012, 11:08)MichelleSins Wrote:
(23-05-2012, 13:58)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(23-05-2012, 13:43)bbw_blondie Wrote: A client of mine told me he doesnt cam on AW anymore and only goes to myfreecams where you get to see everything free. I dont know how long its been running for but I checked the site out and the first girl I clicked on was sticking things up her bum, there were loads of others naked and masturbating IN FREE! God knows how it works and how they earn their money but with sites like that its a no wonder our earnings have dropped.

Good work on giving them more advertising bye bye AW custies!Rolleyes

Totally agree!!!

I just went and had a quick look, in the interests of research you understand, because I had not come across that site before.

It isn't free and it doesn't seem that people do things in 'free' for free either. They charge around $6-8 per minute for a true private show and part of that goes to the site. Therefore everyone seems to hang around in 'free' and accept tips from the horde of guys lurking in the chat room. A few seem to have an arbitrary price list that they charge in tips, i.e. I will stick that in there for 150 tokens ($15).

I think I will stay here :-)