Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Getting disheartened with camming
It does help to have a sense of humour...I had great fun on Monday when my cam was pointing at the light. Guys ranged from coming in and leaving (as they do anyway), coming in and being confused about why they couldn't see me and asking if they could, and seeing the humour in it. I told them I was helping the see the light, the light was prettier than me and that I was giving them something else to wank to...I was still turning them on with my voice though.

The bored ones sap my energy...they come in because they're bored and in turn make me bored, they give nothing back. Not having myself on cam makes it much easier. It's not so bad when busy but sitting there for a while with the time wasters gets too much. I can feel the energy of each one when they come into my room and it makes a huge difference where they are at themselves.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(13-06-2012, 00:04)kitty Wrote: I do free now and then if things are slow but I have made it so much fun

So you are giving free entertainment.

Winner
I used to do freeview all the time until few months ago, give a twirl when i felt like it and have a banter, always showed my face on cam though, not sure how it would of gone not doing so.

If anyone gave me ANY shit they would be kicked, cant beleive what some of the guys have said to some of you girls.

Trouble is you do get a lot of freeloaders and can begin to feel like a peice of meat, that said i always got grp and pvt while being in freeview still, some guys are very genuine but prefere to see you before going straight to paid and some like personality as well as the filth we give them.

I only go on free when i have positive vibes and feel like a banter, i couldnt hack it all the time as it can drain you. of course not being in free is great and works well if you have a lot of regulars which i lost a lot of as i tend to just do days now.

I think nightime is def the best time to go on always busy, i can't have sound in the night though which really is a pain in the arse as guys much prefere to hear your voice, so if you think things are slowing down for you before going elsewhere try a different time, always have sound if poss and do some freeview looking extra hot, but dont give any freebies away Wink

As long as i get my target everyday i am a happy girl Wink x
My hours for webcamming are limited to the daytime until 3pm...I wish I could do evenings but then I'd probably wear myself out!

What I really dislike too is when they ask me to stand up/twirl and then immediately leave without even saying a word...then I feel like a piece of meat. Sure some of them will think "Christ!" and then leave but many times it's guys who have seem me before, it's so damn rude. I just showed myself on cam for the last hour today, the rest of the time they had a view of my vibrators. That gives me a nice sense of control of my room and lets me do other things at the same time too. Very quiet though the last 2 days...mid-month slump I guess.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

I have been experimenting with free view, when it's not been busy, just to see what it's like.

I *never* stand up or twirl, or any of that stuff, because then they're seeing my body - which is what they pay for in group or private. I just show my face, but after hearing what some of you girls are saying - maybe I shouldn't!

Some of the absolute indenial going on is so amusing. One guy e-mailed me his phone number last night, thinking that I'd want to call him!!! LMAO. God, do they not realise, we're working?

I have to admit though, freeview does my tits in. I just feel as though it's full of chancers... did it for about 45 mins last night and got nowhere. I come out of it and I get people coming into group and private... but no one from the freeview!

Similarly, I have noticed the same names popping up in freeview that never actually come into paid sessions...
I have reduced my free view time and also have a good idea of who has been in numerous times chatted and not gone any where, so I dump them out of the room, some have got the message and others well....
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
It's a tough one (and I find freeview incredibly painful sometimes and switch between doing it and not doing it, I have to be in mood)...I do get guys coming in from freeview and it could be said that they would have had a paid session with me either way but I don't think that's always the case, I think lots of guys search for girls who do freeview even when they genuinely want a session and don't even look at the ones who don't offer it. The bottom line is that my profile hits are far greater when I'm offering freeview. But we don't have to show ourselves in freeview...my ceiling lights went down very well last week! I just showed my vibrators another day and a guy jokingly said "show me your pinky finger and I'll take you into private" LOL.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

To show some solidarity I think I will jump on Freeview in a bit! I'm a bit older & wiser since I last endured AW freeview but do remember how utterly repugnant the guys can be; the BAN HAMMER awaits those who dare test my zero tolerance to bullshit wrath! lolz!
(17-06-2012, 17:47)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: To show some solidarity I think I will jump on Freeview in a bit! I'm a bit older & wiser since I last endured AW freeview but do remember how utterly repugnant the guys can be; the BAN HAMMER awaits those who dare test my zero tolerance to bullshit wrath! lolz!

Excellent! Do let us know how it goes!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Here are so answers I give in freeview if some members are after a freeshow.
1.Can you just go out and come back whilst doing so, what does it say on my room....(name BS)
Clever man...Soooo its not “Charity” then...Now thats a relief..

2. Do I look like I do Chairty...Bye sweetie pie!

I am very approachable person and I can really have a good chat with the gents who come into my room and even a damn good laugh. I will go as far has to say I have members who have befriended with each other...
But damn, do I hate them who want a freebies hence the comments above.
Above all I am Strict yet Fair...
So if gents want hot naughty in grp/pvt oh yes bring it on. (re my feedback)
If they want Charity watch my tongue.
Thank goodness its only a small minority who have a whip of my razor tongue..
The rest they are amazing

Bye all
xxxxxxxxx