Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Getting disheartened with camming
That's a real shame Jayzee...some are total pigs and I get abuse sometimes too.

I'll let you know how my experiment goes girls! I may show some of myself or just the ceiling and direct them to my profile...they will have seen whichever pic is showing at the time anyway.

I like the idea of being able to look at other websites too...at the moment I briefly flit between them (trying not to look silly lol) but I do enjoy playing sims3 on the PS3 between sessions when not offering free preview so I'd still be able to do that!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I think the best idea is to learn how to deal with situations instead of avoiding them, so saving your emotional energy.

When in freeview, as with life, we focus on the positive comments & deal with the negatives in a neutral, professional manner
I can only deal with so many negative comments, and dealing with comments such as 'dog' 'Christ uggleey' get off, put some fucking make up on, people really pay to watch you? Bet they not looking at your face that would put them right off. Etc etc etc.. I was getting this on a daily basis with my face on show, so weeded out the idiots by not showing face and now 90% of group and prv people have lovely things to say etc, obviously can't please everyone , body abuse I can deal with but am a bit sensitive regarding face.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Oh babe that's bang out of order. Anyone's patience would be tested with that sort of abuse. Block/ban/kick & continue ad nauseum. 5 minutes free in any 24 hours. I know you know this but that kind of shit is THEIR shit - nothing to do with you whatsoever - they are working out THEIR issues with woman/themselves/life on & at you.

It sounds like they are treating you like their own personal punchbag in the hope that it makes them feel better which of course the opposite is true.

Nothing to do with you - you're the victim of their self loathing.

I would block them from ever contacting or visiting me in any way shape or form both on DirectCam & Emails/Sales/Bookings. I would say they would learn but perhaps they never will

Some people are just so mean. I'm so sorry to hear you had to endure that bullshit
Jayzee agree with KDB block them as soon as they start they are not going to cum in & enjoy camming with you they are just being nasty and offensive which none of us should have to put up with that sort of thing.

My ceiling lights are proving to be quite attractive this morning and working well, more coming into as a result! Makes for fun conversation in free preview too!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

(11-06-2012, 11:02)Classy_Katy Wrote: My ceiling lights are proving to be quite attractive this morning and working well, more coming into as a result! Makes for fun conversation in free preview too!

lol I normally let them view my celing when I get someone go I am wanking hard now so I say my beams look nice fancy spunking on them. They leave pretty damn sharpish!.

Girlies indulge me for a moment...

Forgive me if I've missed something here but why are you offering freeview if you're not actually visible?!
It's an experiment...some of us are becoming rather tired of freeview and the number of guys who have no intention of having a show, especially with not being so busy...it's not so bad when paid shows are coming thick and fast. It's better than not offering freeview as we can still answer questions and they can hear my voice. Quite a few don't show all of themselves and some only show their face in private.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

KDB, When I am in freeview I do show myself but I only flick it up to the celing when they say I am just wanking over your face, pvc body so as I say far better if you cum with me filling my fuck holes but if you want to wank in free I let them wank off to the ceilng as they are normally the freeloaders they go as soon as the cam moves.