Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Getting disheartened with camming
(23-05-2012, 13:43)bbw_blondie Wrote: A client of mine told me he doesnt cam on AW anymore and only goes to myfreecams where you get to see everything free. I dont know how long its been running for but I checked the site out and the first girl I clicked on was sticking things up her bum, there were loads of others naked and masturbating IN FREE! God knows how it works and how they earn their money but with sites like that its a no wonder our earnings have dropped.

Good work on giving them more advertising bye bye AW custies!Rolleyes
Just had a look...lots of tipping going on and the models look like they're working it well in being very slow and teasing in the public shows, can see how it would work well. Lots of girls do stuff for free on AW too. I don't know if they offer the same variety as us...role plays on cam and phone chat etc.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I've never done freebies on AW but may try it 1 day if I get bored! LOL! I used to make between £50-200ph but it's not as easy as it used to be that's for sure! I ventured over to MyFreeCams.com for a nosey and have a few regulars on there after a short stint, if it wasn't for regulars then I wouldn't do it at all now! These days I will drop my regulars a message to see if they're around before I hit cam otherwise it just drains me.
Apparently Twitter is a really good tool for cam girls.

I don't cam myself, but I am told that if you can get yourself a good number of followers on twitter (like, in the thousands) then just tweet when you go on line to let your followers know that you are available....
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(23-05-2012, 13:58)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(23-05-2012, 13:43)bbw_blondie Wrote: A client of mine told me he doesnt cam on AW anymore and only goes to myfreecams where you get to see everything free. I dont know how long its been running for but I checked the site out and the first girl I clicked on was sticking things up her bum, there were loads of others naked and masturbating IN FREE! God knows how it works and how they earn their money but with sites like that its a no wonder our earnings have dropped.

Good work on giving them more advertising bye bye AW custies!Rolleyes
Talk about kicking yourself into touch, nice workConfused
I agree with all said here, it has deff got quieter but i reckon there are a lot more girls on the site nowadays and its hard to compete with the low priced europeans. If guys don't want to chat a bit then they go there. I have offered free but like everyone else seems to have found it tedious!! I no longer offer it in the mornings. I do like the fact you can say how long users get to be in free though. I think mine is set to 5mins in two hours.

I was told of another cam site which girls show all for free, seems rather silly to me. Maybe these free sites are becoming more popular??
(28-05-2012, 10:19)Little-lou Wrote: I agree with all said here, it has deff got quieter but i reckon there are a lot more girls on the site nowadays and its hard to compete with the low priced Europeans. If guys don't want to chat a bit then they go there. I have offered free but like everyone else seems to have found it tedious!! I no longer offer it in the mornings. I do like the fact you can say how long users get to be in free though. I think mine is set to 5mins in two hours.

I was told of another cam site which girls show all for free, seems rather silly to me. Maybe these free sites are becoming more popular??

I think that you will find that it's the Brit girls doing most of the work. Have a look at DC and you will find that most of the girls doing business at any one time are more than likely U.K. Even at charging a lot more money we take the lions share of the work. Sure there are lots of Eastern Europeans doing shows at 60p a minute (I think the girls actually only make about 10p a minute out of that) but they sit there all day in free and don't catch a hook. Guys don't want to here "hey bb" and little else, even if it is typing, they want some sort of reaction out of the girl, and certainly want you to do something when they ask, not be ignored because the cammer can't understand English.
Talking about getting fed up with free preview...has anyone tried not showing all of themselves or even pointing the cam at the ceiling? At the risk of being mistaken for a Dom, I'm going to try the ceiling option on Monday and will see how it goes!

I'll get the usual "I just wanted to see you before I go into private with you" that I get when I'm in freechat on IM and guys don't realise the difference, but it's better than just being free wank material and allows me to do something else at the same time. Should be better than not being in free preview at all since my regulars and truly interested guys can still easily ask me questions, and not just "what do you do in private?" (I usually reply with "what would you like me to do in private?", which they never answer).

I had a new one today in freechat on IM..."I'm frustrated with the site, I can't find anyone who can turn me on in chat"...my reply "oh dear, that's a shame!". Similar to "convince me that I should go into private with you." Hmm!

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I would love freechat to be without a visual, just to ask (sensible) questions and then they get video upon going group or private. That would be amazing.
I only show from neck down and waist up. I'm constantly asked to show face. Or stand up bend/ bend over.

I did show my face but I had some truly awful freeloaders who were quite nasty so I stopped, and now get more interest that way. Also means I can look at other websites at the same time whilst waiting.. With out looking silly lol
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam