Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Has My Profile Been Removed?
Adultwork probably won't give a shit but in this case I hope I'm wrong. X
My adultwork profile got removed this evening, i dont understand why, im seeking services i had 105 positive feedbacks plus i had £15.00 worth of credit, could someone please explain why??? Confused
Because Adultwork are thieves and they steal credits from people. If you purchased credits with debit or credit card do a chargeback.
Hi. 
I'd really appreciate any help. I made an account about a month ago under the name bustypakislut. It got deactivated and when I emailed them they said it was because of breach of terms. I don't know what I did wrong but understand that If I was then they do have the right to deactivate my account. However I'm very concerned about the credits that I had sent to be processed through. There was about 2000 pound that I was getting on Monday. willl I still get this money??? Please can someone help me
If you break the rules you forfeit the earnings. Unless you keep messaging them and plead for your account back it's unlikely you'll get your hands on it.
(08-04-2017, 20:55)Bustypakiwhore Wrote: Hi. 
I'd really appreciate any help. I made an account about a month ago under the name bustypakiwhore. It got deactivated and when I emailed them they said it was because of breach of terms. I don't know what I did wrong but understand that If I was then they do have the right to deactivate my account. However I'm very concerned about the credits that I had sent to be processed through. There was about 2000 pound that I was getting on Monday. willl I still get this money??? Please can someone help me

Hey,

I have checked your profile and it is still up but it was created today. Were you able to get your credits back?

x
(20-03-2017, 21:25)ur_nolimit_fantasy Wrote: I wouldn't write here If i wouldn't be absolutely sure that my business advisor sklteam.com is behaving unfarly with me.

I am a member since 2015, with more than 400 feedbacks, therefore I would never make a stupid mistake such as letting another person perform with my profile.

Anyhow, yesterday they banned me for life for swapping. That was like my whole world collapsed over me. I keep asking for the prof, a picture of the "other person than me" at the moment of the swapping but nothing. Just  copy-paste response.

There must be some mistake by the Sweetkicklimited operator, maybe because of my hair color, don't know.

Please AdultWork make sure that they are not banning me for their mistake. Just make some additional check.

I am a very sensitive person, and I am really desperate right now. Please help.

Hi,

I didn't know sklteam was part of aw? or is that a model studio website claiming to be part of aw?
(08-04-2017, 21:41)Cece Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 20:55)Bustypakiwhore Wrote: Hi. 
I'd really appreciate any help. I made an account about a month ago under the name bustypakiwhore. It got deactivated and when I emailed them they said it was because of breach of terms. I don't know what I did wrong but understand that If I was then they do have the right to deactivate my account. However I'm very concerned about the credits that I had sent to be processed through. There was about 2000 pound that I was getting on Monday. willl I still get this money??? Please can someone help me

Hey,

I have checked your profile and it is still up but it was created today. Were you able to get your credits back?

x

Made a mistake on the post. Not got my profile back or any kind of reply from adultworks. Was relying on that money coming through on Monday so very upset
Hi,just had my profile deleted. id worked hard to get it to where it was and i desperately need the money. I think i know what ihave done wrong but it wasntintentionaland iwould have rectified it ifi had been warned which they said they did but i hadnt! ive submitted that feedback form but doineed to start from scratch again?
What do you think you did? X

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Urgent Help please - profile removed sultryshelley 24 31,793 20-03-2024, 17:02
Last Post: Matureindian
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,860 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,175 18-08-2018, 21:07
Last Post: admin
  Profile removed FelicityTW 3 6,068 01-12-2017, 10:58
  Why has my profile been removed? Ellie871 1 5,155 05-10-2017, 15:51