Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Working during your period - a solution
(18-10-2011, 18:08)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: I have the mirena coil which does away with overloaded hormones (it has a tiny amount but it's in situ) & best of all - periods! yay!

Same here.
I had it fitted over two years ago.
I have never had a period since.
Gods gift to wgs!

Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
You pull them out with your fingers as you would do with any other sponge.

Easy peasy!
Damned if im prepared to lose a penny because of mens distaste for menstral blood.So in goes the sponge out come my stilettos and away i go, the idea of potentially losing hundreds of .thousand of pounds over the course of a working career fills me with horror!!!Besides i can never get my head round this masculine distaste for women when they are having their menses but will quite happily fuck u in the ass instead! where is the joined up thinking there? Its just another example of the slight fear that some men have of the female genetalia.When really its the brain behind the pussy they should be wary of,congratulations to kinkydirtybitch on another very clever and subtle sideline and subliminal advertising campiagn.You really are bounding up my xmas card list!!!!i want to be you when i grow up!!
God Bless the Menopause Big Grin
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(28-10-2011, 12:35)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: God Bless the Menopause Big Grin

PSML Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Thumbs Up 
fucking period wish all men have it not girls LOL! so they can feel what is disaster every month Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin I really hate it when when I have a period like... NOW!

[Image: 6643.jpg]
Follow me on twitter: @_MissPeachy