Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Working during your period - a solution
Don't let your period get in the way of working.

I am delighted to recommend these Soft Tampons which I have never seen advertised anywhere else.

You can buy them from my shop for next day delivery. Money saving bulk buy also available.

(26-04-2011, 12:55)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Don't let your period get in the way of working.

I am delighted to recommend these Soft Tampons which I have never seen advertised anywhere else.

You can buy them from my shop for next day delivery. Money saving bulk buy also available.

Thanks for the tip. If I ever get my periods back, I'll get some off you.

They are good a friend of mine used them, when we use't to fuck you could hardly tell. And no mess.
(03-05-2011, 20:14)ajcole Wrote: They are good a friend of mine used them, when we use't to fuck you could hardly tell. And no mess.

thats good to know aj
i love these- but have you thought about selling the wet ones KDB?? I know i prefer them purely as i find from a removal point of view they are a little less messy Smile

however, when i run out of the last lot you sent me (waay back in october just before i quit for a while) i shall be sure to get my next supply from you
(09-05-2011, 23:12)sugar-11 Wrote: i love these- but have you thought about selling the wet ones KDB?? I know i prefer them purely as i find from a removal point of view they are a little less messy Smile

however, when i run out of the last lot you sent me (waay back in october just before i quit for a while) i shall be sure to get my next supply from you

sugar how did u find getting them out after sex

ive been using them for years, they are so easy to get out, you just a finger in and scoop it out or use two fingers to pinch and pull it out, its really easy
its those beppy ones i use with the little hole for your finger
(10-05-2011, 00:09)lolo Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 23:12)sugar-11 Wrote: i love these- but have you thought about selling the wet ones KDB?? I know i prefer them purely as i find from a removal point of view they are a little less messy Smile

sugar how did u find getting them out after sex

easy to get out...but this is where the wet ones have the advantage... because they are a sponge... obviously grabbing them out means squeezing a bit and there's a fair bit of blood that runs down your fingers.... still definitely worth it!!!
ohhh hotlisted you for when I've run out, I was wondering where I could get some (they are on general sale in Germany, I get friends to bring some back for me, but not had a friend visit there in ages)
Lady in public (sometimes), Goddess in the kitchen (always), Whore in the bedroom (ok ok.... and living room, kitchen, car etc)

ManchesterEve on Adultwork