Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

modern v retro
(08-05-2011, 14:21)misskaren Wrote: The burlesque style is sexy. It doesnt really matter if its agent provocateur or from debenhams so long as it looks good on. Men trying to dress up though, its not for me, its a bit of a turn off really.

Would it help if i was to change my string vest!....I dont think a tee shirt would suit me, but im willing to help you out here.
(08-05-2011, 14:21)misskaren Wrote: The burlesque style is sexy. It doesnt really matter if its agent provocateur or from debenhams so long as it looks good on. Men trying to dress up though, its not for me, its a bit of a turn off really.

I really don't understand the fascination with agent provocateur. It's crap stuff, certainly no better than Debenhams. I would never buy a plastic bonded corset, let alone buy one at the price you could buy a hand made one with steel bones for. What is the point?

I was shocked when I first went into one of their shops, as I was expecting great things.
(08-05-2011, 11:10)MrSmith767 Wrote: You women are so lucky, you have all sorts of interesting things to wear to entice us blokes, what do we get a choice of, Y fronts, or boxers Sad or if we really want to look stupid a bloke thong!!

Common Mr Smith we want your avatar wearing a mankini in illuminous green

(08-05-2011, 20:32)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 11:10)MrSmith767 Wrote: You women are so lucky, you have all sorts of interesting things to wear to entice us blokes, what do we get a choice of, Y fronts, or boxers Sad or if we really want to look stupid a bloke thong!!

u should see him in something else its even better Wink

(08-05-2011, 20:57)lolo Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 20:32)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

u should see him in something else its even better Wink
And we were supposed to get a photo of it and totally forgot... Goofy

(08-05-2011, 23:35)MrSmith767 Wrote: And we were supposed to get a photo of it and totally forgot... Goofy

i dont think i could have held a camera
I must admit I ran out of hands for a time as well!

(08-05-2011, 23:40)MrSmith767 Wrote: I must admit I ran out of hands for a time as well!

as well as other appendages Wink