Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

modern v retro
That is a straight topped full corset, normal length, there is one called a 'longline' that she also makes, which is too long in the body for me and I'm nearly 5'8". You can get a curved top too if you prefer.
(07-05-2011, 13:08)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That is a straight topped full corset, normal length, there is one called a 'longline' that she also makes, which is too long in the body for me and I'm nearly 5'8". You can get a curved top too if you prefer.

i'll measure myself when i get back home Big Grin
You women are so lucky, you have all sorts of interesting things to wear to entice us blokes, what do we get a choice of, Y fronts, or boxers Sad or if we really want to look stupid a bloke thong!!

Try telling that to Jeansman........lol
guys have uniforms to entice us
headonistic pleasures can get the juices flowing before we get down to the birthday suit, its up to the individual how much they want the clothing to appeal to others, imagine going into the shower as an average joe guy, and then returning out cleaned and dressed as a super hero, its going to get some womans attention.

Your imagination as they say is only as limited as you let it be...dont expect any favours though if you dress up as a traffic warden.
I don't let on what goes on in my mind when I have a uniform to ogle
(08-05-2011, 11:53)lolo Wrote: I don't let on what goes on in my mind when I have a uniform to ogle

Oh come on Lolo, we all know you are thinking about giving to charity when you see us guys in our uniforms, even the local vicar who calls to your place has commented how such a kind giving person you are!...though he does wonder why you stare at him so much...lol
(08-05-2011, 13:26)kenny m Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 11:53)lolo Wrote: I don't let on what goes on in my mind when I have a uniform to ogle

Oh come on Lolo, we all know you are thinking about giving to charity when you see us guys in our uniforms, even the local vicar who calls to your place has commented how such a kind giving person you are!...though he does wonder why you stare at him so much...lol

oh no its not printable
The burlesque style is sexy. It doesnt really matter if its agent provocateur or from debenhams so long as it looks good on. Men trying to dress up though, its not for me, its a bit of a turn off really.