Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

tanned v pale
My right arm got a little tanned today, during the travel up to Norwich.
Oohh kinky! you go girl Wink
(06-05-2011, 21:43)kenny m Wrote: I come from Scotland and I like the pale white complextion
the odd thing is though, Scotland has more tanning salons per person than the rest of the UK.

Not everyone in Scotland likes being white

(07-05-2011, 15:58)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 21:43)kenny m Wrote: I come from Scotland and I like the pale white complextion
the odd thing is though, Scotland has more tanning salons per person than the rest of the UK.

which the snp are fully going to ban now
(07-05-2011, 16:01)lolo Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 15:58)MrSmith767 Wrote:

which the snp are fully going to ban now

The legal headache won't be worth it, just think of all the business owners that will be made bankrupt, and all the employees on the dole.

It needs to be better regulated, but an outright ban would just cause the sort of backlash the Lib Dems have seen.

Backlash----Lib Dems.....it was worse than that, even the AV got cast aside.

I dont think we shall see them min power again even if Scotland do win the World Cup...."Ally's Army".
(07-05-2011, 16:10)kenny m Wrote: Backlash----Lib Dems.....it was worse than that, even the AV got cast aside.

I dont think we shall see them min power again even if Scotland do win the World Cup...."Ally's Army".
The Lib Dems have lost all credibility as a party, their supporters realise it, their Mp's realise it, the only ones that are oblivious are those in the cabinet.

(07-05-2011, 16:19)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 16:10)kenny m Wrote: Backlash----Lib Dems.....it was worse than that, even the AV got cast aside.

The Lib Dems have lost all credibility as a party, their supporters realise it, their Mp's realise it, the only ones that are oblivious are those in the cabinet.

they are all a bunch of clowns