Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

tanned v pale
do u girls & guys have a preference

i like a tan but after numerous trips with a client to a tanning salon, i think i came out whiter than before we started, so there is more chance of scotland winning the world cup than me acquiring a tan
Tanned with a pale thong lining. Thats well sexy.
I love being tanned makes me feel much more alive and much sexier and of course no white bits
I am naturally very fair skinned so sunbeds make absolutly no difference to me I did have a spray tan done last year it looked fantastic at first but as it started to fade I looked like I had some kind of skin defect
(05-05-2011, 10:07)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I am naturally very fair skinned so sunbeds make absolutly no difference to me I did have a spray tan done last year it looked fantastic at first but as it started to fade I looked like I had some kind of skin defect

got one of those last year didn't know it stained a dark brown colour I think I screamed when I took off the goggles
Either a natural tan with white bits, or pale and interesting for me please.

All over tango orange is not a hot look in my opinion.

my hairdressers tan is so orangey her nails are always stained same with in-between her fingers
I don't have the patience for sprays and creams and fidgit too much in the sun too, so tend to end up with bits of brown and never a nice bit. Having said that I do tan quite easily when I do go out in the sun and it is the only time I can really get away with wearing white, but I'm not fussed if I have a tan or not, as long as it's even white or even brown.
Why bother, surely its as nice to see a real lady in her natural colour, as it is to see a real tan.

Fake tans and sprays just leave me cold, there is something to be said for the natural skin colour, I come from Scotland and I like the pale white complextion
I agree kenny. Though i much prefer tanned than pale.