Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

why dont they read my profile
LOL! Big Grin
blocking your bookings page off when you are away is a good idea.
X x X
Follow us on: TWITTER @Passione_Girls
Follow us on: FACEBOOK /Passione.Girls
Passione Girls Email
(08-12-2011, 12:37)simo22 Wrote: Hi Suzy, maybe this will help solve your mystery as to why men dont read profiles.
Speaking for the male seeking services brigade and in broad strokes then I think the following things happen.
1/ An instant decision is made on seeing a profile picture. (yes she is attractive or No she isnt attractive)
2/ No attraction to the ladys picture results in the hunter moving on to the next profile.
3/ Instant attraction causes the release of chemicals in the brain which prevent logic, rationale & thought.
4/ This also results in a blood rush to the penis which results in it taking control of decision making processes.
5/ By now, the hunter is reduced to a 'me want woman' mentality.
6/ In this state, the total information read by our boy is now "how much 4 how long"
7/ There is no processing of information and no application of knowledge.
8/ Details like availability, location, services offered and booking details simply dont exist for our caveman.
9/ Using his wallet to get satisfaction now is like his ancestors using clubs back then.
10/ Obviously, not all men are like this (certainly not me) but I am sure this will ring bells with some people.
or is it just me?
Can I print this on a tee-shirt? Big Grin
Looking at your avatar American Princess you can do what ever you like
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I read profiles and some woman say they can deepthroat bt wen I get dere they can't even take half of it. What's dat about
Just lazy i think !! Smile
i cannot understand why my customers on AW do not read my profile before
making there bookings

i clearly state that i am back in london from 20th december

see

aw web site

thanks suzy
[/quote]

I have found the same thing with some ladies. Stating they are fully bi and then find out when they are there - that they are totally not. I recently put up a couple of RB's making a very specific request - only one lady actually responded to that request and dealt with it in much detail - and she got the RB!
JM.
That is quite a long profile, but maybe the guy had your number from a previous meet and called you for another booking without checking your profile.
Once I've seen a girl and I enjoyed myself I'll keep her number and sometimes call without reading her profile every time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down It REALLY does my tits in when people don't read my profile. DivineMissG 17 28,428 03-11-2011, 08:56
Last Post: Freddo