Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Wife 'chopped and boiled husband'
It is a mothers instinct no matter how old your child is to protect and to hurt those who hurt your child.

I will hurt any person who ever hurts my child, I am an overprotective parent but when we have governments who non chelantly releases these degradents into society to re offend with some parents even losing their children at the hands of these people. The guilt that woman must have gone through when she learnt about the plans he had for her child, knowing you brought your child into that environment trusting that man only to be let down.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

this was in Pakistan - in an area where the girl would be stoned to death if she lost her virginity to this man. There is no place for the mother to report the man, the girl would be judged.

sadly the mother probably saved the daughters life..

she probably should have disposed of his body in another manner

(26-11-2011, 14:57)sweetestmelinda Wrote: this was in Pakistan - in an area where the girl would be stoned to death if she lost her virginity to this man. There is no place for the mother to report the man, the girl would be judged.

sadly the mother probably saved the daughters life..

she probably should have disposed of his body in another manner

Do they not still circumsize young women in Pakistan too? The life of a woman in some Asian areas is not one I would wish upon anyone.

I still say you've gotta take an objective stance when you consider what she has physically done to the body. It's certainly not the first method most of us would think of... It's really quite out there and bizarre...

She drugged him... Maybe an overdose would have worked better? Or suffocation with a pillow?

I understand the conditions in which women are forced to live in these countries... The 'laws' are certainly archaic and far beyond our imaginations...

Objectively speaking, I understand the murder to some extent... However we still have to consider the fact that the assault was 'attempted' only! AND we don't even know if that's what really happened? Does this not seem EXTREME to anyone else and moreso the product of mental illness than a Mother's desperation?
(26-11-2011, 16:30)DivineMissG Wrote: I still say you've gotta take an objective stance when you consider what she has physically done to the body. It's certainly not the first method most of us would think of... It's really quite out there and bizarre...

She drugged him... Maybe an overdose would have worked better? Or suffocation with a pillow?

I understand the conditions in which women are forced to live in these countries... The 'laws' are certainly archaic and far beyond our imaginations...

Objectively speaking, I understand the murder to some extent... However we still have to consider the fact that the assault was 'attempted' only! AND we don't even know if that's what really happened? Does this not seem EXTREME to anyone else and moreso the product of mental illness than a Mother's desperation?

Unfortunately when a person is in that frame of mind you do not think rationally. So maybe to her it was the best option. I doubt any woman would think rationally when confronted with a situation like that of a man wanting to molest/rape your child. We also have to remember as stated in those countries a woman is lower than the cow shit on the road.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

But that's just it Dee... The murder was pre-meditated... As was the body disposal I would think... That is not irrational thinking... You have to think rationally to plan like that!!

Anyway... I understand the murder... At a push... But I will never understand the motive for the rest of it.
Bring back Vald the Impaler Smile
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(26-11-2011, 18:28)DivineMissG Wrote: Anyway... I understand the murder... At a push... But I will never understand the motive for the rest of it.

I don't suppose there was a motive for the chopping and boiling. It would have been a case of problem solving.... how do I get rid of the evidence without the neighbours finding out?
(26-11-2011, 22:32)SassyAnn Wrote: I don't suppose there was a motive for the chopping and boiling. It would have been a case of problem solving.... how do I get rid of the evidence without the neighbours finding out?

I think you're right Ann.

Who knows what any of us would do if we inadvertantly found ourselves in those circumstances.

It's very easy in our relatively peaceful, well ordered lives to pontificate on other people's lives.

I think it highly likely that you might well try to boil away the evidence. It's as good a way to dispose of a body as any. That's not to say I condone it - just understand how it might come about.
Well you're clearly all homicidal maniacs!! Smile

Nothing would have crossed my mind except the obvious - burial or dispose of in a mass of water somewhere...