Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Wife 'chopped and boiled husband'
FAIR PLAY TO HER!!! If that was my Daughter I do the same!!!

Wife 'chopped and boiled husband

Read it 1st!
Fair play to her!
Shes NOT in the wrong!
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

I think that is very wrong personally... He 'tried' to sexually assault a 17 year old girl... Doesn't sound like a motive to kill someone to me. Particularly to strangle someone... Physically saw his body into pieces and boil them... It would have stunk... My Mum's cousin is Chief of Homicide in my home town... When I was taking my forensic psych course I spoke with him alot - and still do sometimes as the area fascinates me. He has smelled decomposing bodies countless times, and he still says the smell of human flesh cooking is worse.

You would have to be a pretty sick woman to strangle, cut up, and then boil your husband - for an 'attempted' sexual assault - we don't even really know if that happened at all... Would you believe her if she told you that now?
I think you're right Gia it is never good to take the law into your own hands, no matter how tempting.

I know from my own experiences, just how dangerously angry it's possible to get about something, and yet how easy it is, in the cold light of day to realise, that such an over reaction would be wrong.

The old adage "act in haste, repent at leisure" comes to mind here.
I just want to have fun Tongue
I understand dangerously angry... The point I am trying to make is that she was physically capable of strangling her husband (most people would find doing that awfully traumatic) - AND THEN she dismembered his corpse... AND THEN put the pieces on the stove to boil...

She's clearly not a healthy woman...

And the only evidence we have been given is that there was an 'attempted seual assault'... Hardly grounds for the murder, dismemberment, and subsequent cooking of your dead husband!!
I'd have shopped him to the police and kicked him out, but what she did was madness and definitely not right.
Mind you, luckily we have no idea how constant societal abuse would affect us.
I could understand the following woman - or her female family members becoming murderous.

An Afghan woman raped by her cousin’s husband has revealed how she is faced with a horrific dilemma – marry him or spend the next 12 years in jail.
Gulnaz was aged just 19 when she was convicted by a court of adultery, even though she tried to prevent the attack. More...

(26-11-2011, 09:42)SassyAnn Wrote: Mind you, luckily we have no idea how constant societal abuse would affect us.
I could understand the following woman - or her female family members becoming murderous.

An Afghan woman raped by her cousin’s husband has revealed how she is faced with a horrific dilemma – marry him or spend the next 12 years in jail.
Gulnaz was aged just 19 when she was convicted by a court of adultery, even though she tried to prevent the attack. More...

I understand how it's possible to become murderous... But not the chopping and boiling part. That is truly psychotic.
(25-11-2011, 14:55)Heather_Edwards Wrote: FAIR PLAY TO HER!!! If that was my Daughter I do the same!!!

Read it 1st!
Fair play to her!
Shes NOT in the wrong!

I have to agree, i would make him suffer before killing the bastard. I would quite happily spend time in jail for any person who touched my child, paedophiles are not only men there are some sick woman out there too.

I used to be snow white but drifted...

(26-11-2011, 11:34)DivineMissG Wrote: I understand how it's possible to become murderous... But not the chopping and boiling part. That is truly psychotic.

She obviously thought it was the best, or only, way of getting rid of the evidence. Presumably he would have had to have been hacked up or it might have been noticed when she tried to move the body. Then once it's chopped up, what do you do?
(26-11-2011, 11:42)curvy crumpet Wrote:
(25-11-2011, 14:55)Heather_Edwards Wrote: FAIR PLAY TO HER!!! If that was my Daughter I do the same!!!

Read it 1st!
Fair play to her!
Shes NOT in the wrong!

I have to agree, i would make him suffer before killing the bastard. I would quite happily spend time in jail for any person who touched my child, paedophiles are not only men there are some sick woman out there too.

I'm not supporting the chap on this one, but if the daughter was 17, he would not be classed as a peadophile.

There are places you can go to for support in these cases. I know it's horrible and no one should go through something like that, but murder is not the answer, let alone boiling etc.

The other side of the coin. Yep he might need locking up and the key throwing away, but he is still someones son, brother etc and is it fair on the rest of the family to put them through the grief of knowing how he died. Better that they can come to terms with that they have done and choose to not visit them in prison or whatever, but they would never get closure or true understanding either.

You might think that is not important, but...

Oh and by the way, I have in the distant past wished my ex would get himself blown up, so I can relate with wanting someone dead and I feel guilty having that thought, but it was just a thought.