Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Holidays
A Bloke - Don't forget to stock up on those 'oh so rare to find Condoms in Cyprus when you are in the UK' if you get the chance!!! lol
The hols are over and I ate far too much. I waved to you Emily as we dodged to cones just by the house in between the two lanes on the M62, I'm sure they were there last year. The soil by the Morley junction has been moved around a bit but that's all.

It only rained twice but there was thick fog on the way back to the airport, the plane was 10 mins early getting back to Paphos and the sunshine.

As Ann requested when she was away please post slowly as I need to play catchup now.

Holidays are great .........................but it's nice to be back.

Ah so that was you waving thought it might have been I was standing outside the pub overlooking the reservoir behind the little house frantically waving back at you trying not to spill my pint at the same time.

Now get catching up
(23-11-2011, 10:20)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Ah so that was you waving thought it might have been I was standing outside the pub overlooking the reservoir behind the little house frantically waving back at you trying not to spill my pint at the same time.

Now get catching up

Yes Miss. Was it Tetleys??
(23-11-2011, 11:11)A Bloke Wrote:
(23-11-2011, 10:20)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Ah so that was you waving thought it might have been I was standing outside the pub overlooking the reservoir behind the little house frantically waving back at you trying not to spill my pint at the same time.

Now get catching up

Yes Miss. Was it Tetleys??

Tetleys hell no only the best Stella

Stella!!!!! Go wash your mouth out girl. Smile
(24-11-2011, 09:11)A Bloke Wrote: Stella!!!!! Go wash your mouth out girl. Smile

Of to gargle with some yummy Stella thenBig Grin

Well only two days and I'll be in the sun for 7 days - wish it was longer but .....................

And only £1.20 for a pint ......................... you wont get that in the UK !
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Finally I get to brag about going home to SUMMER!! Wooooo Hooooooooo!! Will have to post pics of my kick ass tan!! Yeow!!
Stella ?? We go to the bar and ask for a pint of wife beater when we want that.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.