Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Holidays
It’s holiday time, flying back to the UK for ten days or so and if any lurkers want to spot me I’ll be the one wearing a Mexican hat with a huge teddy bear, wife, three screaming kids and looking down the check in girls blouse.

I’m looking forward to some decent fish n chips, a good curry and a wander around Currys. Unfortunately I’ll be on a short leash so no “me” time with anyone.

After 10 days I’ll be crawling up the walls wanting to get back here.

I know it’s diggers last day tomorrow so goodbye digger and please everyone don’t talk about us when we’re not here.

Now were did I put that passport??
Dont forget to bring your umbrella wellies scarf hat gloves and lots of jumpers dont bother with the sunblock dont think you are going to need it.

Have fun over here
Hmmmm I guess you havent any sun in Halifax Ems today but it is lovely down here in Kent. Bit of cloud but in the sun, it is really quite warm! Got to make the most of it though.
Sun cant even remember what that is cold damp miserable fog here think we should have possibly have moved slightly more south than we did
Thanks for the warning Emily, I'll give you a wave next week as we fall into the hole where Yorkshire used to be as we travel to Leeds.
I will be watching remember proceed with the utmost caution to avoid that dreaded hole dont want your holiday spoiled by you disappearing into oblivion
A Bloke enjoy your hols! I'm sure you'll have a blast with your family. Bon voyage! Axxx
Where is Digger going?

I'm off to Tenerife for a week in the sun two weeks today. I won't be looking for anyone in the airport. Just chilling then flying.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
He's off to see if he can make his marriage work Linzi.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats nice. Good on you Digger. All the best. xx

Thanks Kate. xx
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.