Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

CODMW3 Love it or Hate it?
Funny you should say that Kate, as I have worked that one out and good for you too.

At the risk of a slap, try not to be too independant and determined as you just might miss out on your ideal partner - being such a person might well put off Mr Right as I am sure he is out there.
I'm not looking for Mr Right Monty, I don't believe in him for one and I can't love anyone while I'm doing this. How could I? I don't do things by half, if I fell in love it would be hook, line, sinker and monogomous.
(09-11-2011, 07:45)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 22:19)Laudanum Wrote: I much prefer books.

Me too. I bought 4 more books just the other day, but am already reading the Chronicles of Stephen Fry.

I've just finished The Handmaid's Tale, and I'm waiting for my copy of A Dance With Dragons to arrive. I would never, ever part with my books. I'd tell anyone who made me sell any, to go forth and multiply. I would be lost without them.
(09-11-2011, 13:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 12:36)MrSmith767 Wrote: I have always loved reading, it's even better now that I can carry a couple of hundred books around all the time on my iPhone

I'd love a kindle, but can't justify buying one as yet.

I'm not sure about ignorant Monty, more to do with being a 'selfish ba****d' I think who put no value on my life or possessions.

I'm also one of those people who prefers actual books, to Kindle etc. I'm afraid I need the book in my hand. Kindle and their ilk are helping to close down bookstores, because people keep buying digital and not physical. It's really sad.

My exception to that rule, are audiobooks. I have bought those if I know it's the author themselves who are reading, i.e; Richard Dawkins, or Christopher Hitchens. Otherwise, I want a book in my hand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you love/hate most about being a camgirl? YoungMumBellaRose 118 136,555 03-11-2016, 15:24
Last Post: Ms Dee
  Keith Lemmon love hi or hate him Emily of Halifax 8 12,658 08-05-2011, 08:46
Last Post: kenny m