Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Acrylic nails... Love em' or loathe em'!?
(01-11-2011, 09:20)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'm definitely deficient in something jayzee lol. I get IBS I doubt many nutrients are absorbed properly. I would take supplements but I have such a bad memory I doubt I would remember for long. I'm trying to take probiotics tablets at the moment to help my digestive system and I have forgotten 3 days in a row so far. I forgot to take my pill on Satuday as well, but Saturday was a bad day.

Kate, how about getting a box to hold pills similar to those that people on various tablets have. At the beginning of the week, you fill up the daily requirements in the compartments and then you have it put in a prominent place. Not only will it help to prompt you to take everything, everything you need to take will be in one place so you are less likely to forget one of them.

Why use 10 words when 100 will suffice Big Grin
(01-11-2011, 00:52)tinkerbell Wrote: i agree the smell can be potent, but ive not been able to smell it for about 5 years now lol i just not picking up the scent anymore

au natural, i can agree on some lever but my overlays are light as a feather,

this is what does get ym back up slightly because the "chinese " naisl hat people ahve done always give people a nasty taste in their mputh about acrylics which isnt really the case, if done right

its like any experience really isnt it if its bad the first time you wont go back to be burnt again

Wow tinkerbell, that's really a strong scent for you not to smell. My first acrylic experience was "chinese". I ended up with grooves that took months to grow out. I never went back.
After that I went off and did a CND acrylic course (didn't work out because of the monomer), followed by BRISA, and have stuck with gel ever since.
(01-11-2011, 14:54)monty69 Wrote: Kate, how about getting a box to hold pills similar to those that people on various tablets have. At the beginning of the week, you fill up the daily requirements in the compartments and then you have it put in a prominent place. Not only will it help to prompt you to take everything, everything you need to take will be in one place so you are less likely to forget one of them.

Why use 10 words when 100 will suffice Big Grin

Kate, get a pill organizer, sorted!

Digger, aka, The Concise King! pmsl!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
This thread feels like I've wandered into an advanced biochemistry forum Wink
(01-11-2011, 21:36)Phil_Hants Wrote: This thread feels like I've wandered into an advanced biochemistry forum Wink

Haha it's not biochemistry until we all reveal our happy pill prescriptions!! You wouldn't even have time to read my list!
oh kacey your a CND girl! yay!!

i can trained by marco benito and jan arnold which are probabley the best in the biz,

poor people who go to chinese parlours i do feel sorry for them as thats perhaps the worst place to go for a first experience

haha no i really cant smell it anymore im so used to it,. mind you almost 11 years u should hope so lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

My nail people are not English. I did go to a local parlour by where I live, but the girl was so self absorbed with what she was doing and ignored me for so long, when she did finally bother to look at me I told her I had changed my mind and walked out. I hate it when people treat you like they are doing you a favour.
oh kate ill be having a look at them when i see you! i wanna make sure they arnt maiming you!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  long nails abcdef 5 12,005 30-04-2011, 21:47
Last Post: Tom30