Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

long nails
*shivers* i hate long nails but i know alot of peeps love them

whats your preference
I love my nails when they are long but sometimes I do struggle to grow them but on a bloke it is a definate no
oh men its a def no no
Sexy is long nails on women, say 4mm in length?

I always appreciate when a woman presents her feminine self well to the point you can see shes even had a manicure for your date.
(30-04-2011, 19:50)Tom30 Wrote: Sexy is long nails on women, say 4mm in length?

I always appreciate when a woman presents her feminine self well to the point you can see shes even had a manicure for your date.

I had acrylics nails put on mine back in November of last year and now the just put infills on top of my natural nails. I love them. I don't have them too long as they grow quite rapidly and I usually wait around 3 weeks before getting it done again. Unfortunately my natural nails are really weak and just wouldn't grow well on their own, so looks like I'm stuck with acrylic ones from now on. I love being able to wear red nail varnish and if they are too short or uneven it just doesn't look right.

Yea, red is sexy Blush shows shes a hot blooded lady anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Acrylic nails... Love em' or loathe em'!? DivineMissG 47 82,493 02-11-2011, 17:33
Last Post: tinkerbell