Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

the worst?
(27-10-2011, 11:39)Tom Tanner Wrote:
(25-10-2011, 13:09)tinkerbell Wrote: ok so we all go on about the perfect bookings and all this sexy stuff.

what would be the worst thing to happen during a booking?????

For me it would be meeting "Laudanum".
Ouch!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(25-10-2011, 13:09)tinkerbell Wrote: ok so we all go on about the perfect bookings and all this sexy stuff.

what would be the worst thing to happen during a booking?????

bumping into someone you know either when arriving or leaving.

being caught in a raid

Worst booking for me was a half hour outcall i had a few months back.Arrived at his house,all seemed fine and dandy,went upstairs and had a time.Well here's the thing,just as he had cum,we heard the front door open,followed by the words"hi im home,where are you?".Jeez ive never lept off a bed so fast in my life,quick get in the wardrobe,he said.heart beating ten to the dozen,was dying for a wee,had to cross my legs as i heard him trying to get rid of his wife,should have heard the excuses.Well cut a long story short,i was in that wardrobe for two of the longest hours in my life.Never went there again,lol..

(31-10-2011, 17:30)Cherry_Delight Wrote: Worst booking for me was a half hour outcall i had a few months back.Arrived at his house,all seemed fine and dandy,went upstairs and had a time.Well here's the thing,just as he had cum,we heard the front door open,followed by the words"hi im home,where are you?".Jeez ive never lept off a bed so fast in my life,quick get in the wardrobe,he said.heart beating ten to the dozen,was dying for a wee,had to cross my legs as i heard him trying to get rid of his wife,should have heard the excuses.Well cut a long story short,i was in that wardrobe for two of the longest hours in my life.Never went there again,lol..

OMG Cherry, I thought that only happened in books and films!! That was tough luck and I am sorry but it did also make me chuckle. Mind you, god forbid it ever happens to me!
(31-10-2011, 17:49)monty69 Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 17:30)Cherry_Delight Wrote: Worst booking for me was a half hour outcall i had a few months back.Arrived at his house,all seemed fine and dandy,went upstairs and had a time.Well here's the thing,just as he had cum,we heard the front door open,followed by the words"hi im home,where are you?".Jeez ive never lept off a bed so fast in my life,quick get in the wardrobe,he said.heart beating ten to the dozen,was dying for a wee,had to cross my legs as i heard him trying to get rid of his wife,should have heard the excuses.Well cut a long story short,i was in that wardrobe for two of the longest hours in my life.Never went there again,lol..

OMG Cherry, I thought that only happened in books and films!! That was tough luck and I am sorry but it did also make me chuckle. Mind you, god forbid it ever happens to me!

Now got a fear of wardrobes,lol.
Not good Cherry. BTW, your AW link doesnt work.
(31-10-2011, 17:51)Cherry_Delight Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 17:49)monty69 Wrote:

Now got a fear of wardrobes,lol.

Hahaha! I had to do that as a teenager with my boyfriend whose Mother hated me... I spent an hour under the bed in about 20cm of space and had to somehow put my clothes back on and run out the front door when she was cooking dinner... Felt like I was in mission impossible or bond and that bullets were going to fly at my back any second!

I feel your pain!