Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

the worst?
Question 
ok so we all go on about the perfect bookings and all this sexy stuff.

what would be the worst thing to happen during a booking?????
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(25-10-2011, 13:09)tinkerbell Wrote: ok so we all go on about the perfect bookings and all this sexy stuff.

what would be the worst thing to happen during a booking?????

Poo, being robbed, being beaten up, rape & death. In that order.
i already said mine in the most horrible thread
poo is probabley my worst nightmare
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(25-10-2011, 13:15)tinkerbell Wrote: poo is probabley my worst nightmare

With poo would come my vomit... Delightful.

Possibly a client kicking the bucket... That wouldn't be fun!!
I once had an outcall to a hotel. The booking went fine, but it was cut short and he left me to get myself ready and leave on my own. I went into the bathroom and washed my face, grabbed for the towel and as I started to wipe I clocked something brown and the smell hit me. He had used the towel after having a shower and left a little deposit on it. I seriously did nearly vomit at this point. Thankfully I just missed spreading it over my face.

I am now very, very careful after handling towels someone else has used.
Aww Jeez Kate, that really has to be the pits - made me feel sick just reading it!

The worst for me would be an interruption from a child that you hadnt been aware of being in the house/flat. It hasnt happened to me when seeing a working girl but it did happen once with a girlfriend - I just couldnt make myself small enough.
A client croaking. Thought it was going to happen this week. Fortunately he made it out alive. I think I was on his bucket list though.
(25-10-2011, 16:52)monty69 Wrote: Aww Jeez Kate, that really has to be the pits - made me feel sick just reading it!

The worst for me would be an interruption from a child that you hadnt been aware of being in the house/flat. It hasnt happened to me when seeing a working girl but it did happen once with a girlfriend - I just couldnt make myself small enough.
I had this happen in Edinburgh last year. I had done my usual careful research, but this was time I failed spectacularly.

I arrived at the house and was let into the house and led upstairs to a cramped and untidy bedroom, in near darkness, presumably to hide the worst of the untidiness. However I was slightly alarmed when I noticed the girl lock the bedroom door. It didn't take long to discover why - within about five minutes I heard the sound of a child crying out "Mummy, Mummy", rattling the door handle and banging on the door.

The girl assured me that her friend would take him away downstairs, but he kept coming back, and I could hear him crying. The girl told me that he was autistic.

I have to say this is one occasion when I couldn't get out of there fast enough and left well before my time was up! The girl horrifyingly didn't seem to see what was wrong, or why I might not be overly keen to stay longer than absolutely necessary.
I just want to have fun Tongue
(25-10-2011, 21:35)Poshprat Wrote:
(25-10-2011, 16:52)monty69 Wrote: Aww Jeez Kate, that really has to be the pits - made me feel sick just reading it!

I had this happen in Edinburgh last year. I had done my usual careful research, but this was time I failed spectacularly.

I arrived at the house and was let into the house and led upstairs to a cramped and untidy bedroom, in near darkness, presumably to hide the worst of the untidiness. However I was slightly alarmed when I noticed the girl lock the bedroom door. It didn't take long to discover why - within about five minutes I heard the sound of a child crying out "Mummy, Mummy", rattling the door handle and banging on the door.

The girl assured me that her friend would take him away downstairs, but he kept coming back, and I could hear him crying. The girl told me that he was autistic.

I have to say this is one occasion when I couldn't get out of there fast enough and left well before my time was up! The girl horrifyingly didn't seem to see what was wrong, or why I might not be overly keen to stay longer than absolutely necessary.

I wouldn't even have a date back to the house when my son was young, let alone have a total stranger in the house. Risking my own life is one thing, but that of a child?

I would find that rather off putting too, a bit of a passion killer, which is partly why so many parents to young children don't have a sex life.

Children should not be anywhere near a booking.