Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I'm a AW Forum member get me out of here!!
(25-11-2011, 21:50)Nick Meanswell Wrote: .....so I'll rely on you to puck me up Gia!

????? A new sexual deviancy we need to hear about?????

OK, ok, I know it was a typo! Damn and blast it. I was starting to meander down the road of All Canadian Ice Hockey Beef Cakes!
Can I be the one with the bad english and all can let me off bcs thats who heather is, a twat lol, that should of stayed at school but to busy trying to be a grown up, and drinking,fagging,drugging,clubbing,shagging in her wild dayz! Smile

Just go easy with me or I run away and cry like a Baby hehe Wink

* Please note this is a joke, no twats was hurt by words in this thread!
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(25-11-2011, 21:50)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(25-11-2011, 15:58)DivineMissG Wrote: I'm sorry to do this, I really am... Everyone hates me as I am the Hitler of grammar...

The title should read 'I'm AN adultwork member...' - Pet hate!!

Sorry Heather... I tried to let it go... I really did! Wink

Oh lovely, another grammar pedantBig Grin

I have to confess to being one myself. Despite having a blind spot when checking my own compositions - so I'll rely on you to puck me up Gia!

Having said I am forever being picked up for leaving out words, or putting unfinished sentences in reports, because of my butterfly mind!

I've always been able to spell... When I was 5 my sis used to sit me down with the encyclopaedia and pick out random words and I could just spell them... I guess it is the verbal equivalent of those who have a mathematical mind... Throw two numbers at my Dad and he can just see the answer...

And I guess all of the thesis writing and proofreading has something to do with it!! Sorry guys!!

I think I've said it on here before that the 'a' thing is a pet hate of mine...

As in I get messages all the time saying 'Are you free today for 'A' outcall to...'

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Use 'an' if the next word is a vowel!!
(26-11-2011, 19:53)Heather_Edwards Wrote: ....
You may run, but you can't hide Ms Edwards.... hahahahaha.
Well hats off to Jessica-Jane on 2nites trial Wink

CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(26-11-2011, 20:39)DivineMissG Wrote: I've always been able to spell... When I was 5 my sis used to sit me down with the encyclopaedia and pick out random words and I could just spell them... I guess it is the verbal equivalent of those who have a mathematical mind... Throw two numbers at my Dad and he can just see the answer...

And I guess all of the thesis writing and proofreading has something to do with it!! Sorry guys!!

I think I've said it on here before that the 'a' thing is a pet hate of mine...

As in I get messages all the time saying 'Are you free today for 'A' outcall to...'

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Use 'an' if the next word is a vowel!!

My dear old Dad used to often quote Winston Churchill: "Up with which I will not put" - rather a nice put down for people who are lacking in education, or at least give this impression.

I just want to have fun Tongue
(26-11-2011, 19:53)Heather_Edwards Wrote: Can I be the one with the bad english and all can let me off bcs thats who heather is, a twat lol, that should of stayed at school but to busy trying to be a grown up, and drinking,fagging,drugging,clubbing,shagging in her wild dayz! Smile

* Please note this is a joke, no twats was hurt by words in this thread!

At least you did not run away and hide so we found you easy enough
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]