Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I'm a AW Forum member get me out of here!!
(24-11-2011, 15:13)digger1967a Wrote: TV generally is way too passive, that is why it is fun to have a conversation on here! Isn't it!

Digger you are so right, I used to watch a lot more TV before I discovered this lovely forum. Way more fun than watching so-called celebrities you've never heard of!Smile
I just want to have fun Tongue
Why does Digger now come up with his name struck through and Banned underneath his name??
(25-11-2011, 09:10)A Bloke Wrote: Why does Digger now come up with his name struck through and Banned underneath his name??
Because he acted like a total tw@t on here yesterday and got banned.

(25-11-2011, 10:05)davidseven Wrote:
(25-11-2011, 09:10)A Bloke Wrote: Why does Digger now come up with his name struck through and Banned underneath his name??
Because he acted like a total tw@t on here yesterday and got banned.

He sure did, does make you wonder why or was that his intention for coming back. Who Knows his loss.
Did any1 watch last nites??
When they had to sleep in bed boxes, and the bugs,rats, snakes go in??
Hats off to Jessica and Mark and some of the other stayin in there for 6 hours!!!

1st Vote off to and Stefanie Powers was 1st to leave, didnt like her anyway hehe xxx
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

I admit I watched it, you're a bad influence on me Heather lol. Yes they were brave.
I'm sorry to do this, I really am... Everyone hates me as I am the Hitler of grammar...

The title should read 'I'm AN adultwork member...' - Pet hate!!

Sorry Heather... I tried to let it go... I really did! Wink
LOL its ok hunni I write like that due to texting to much on my moblie phone Sad

CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(25-11-2011, 15:58)DivineMissG Wrote: I'm sorry to do this, I really am... Everyone hates me as I am the Hitler of grammar...

Ha makes a change, it's usually me pulling people up on their spelling and grammar, but I felt I had done enough Heather bashing for a while and thank you Heather, you really are making an effort, it is appreciated.
(25-11-2011, 15:58)DivineMissG Wrote: I'm sorry to do this, I really am... Everyone hates me as I am the Hitler of grammar...

Oh lovely, another grammar pedantBig Grin

I have to confess to being one myself. Despite having a blind spot when checking my own compositions - so I'll rely on you to puck me up Gia!

Having said I am forever being picked up for leaving out words, or putting unfinished sentences in reports, because of my butterfly mind!