Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Field Reports
(20-10-2011, 19:13)LoucyLou Wrote:
(20-10-2011, 19:07)lolo Wrote: dont mean that did u both use same connection for internet

Oh no I didn't log into my profile from his laptop...lol Big Grin

Aw logs IP addresses. If a client were to use your network to log into his account on his laptop it can list you as one of his aliases.... and him as one of yours.

Have you ever noticed a red number beside a client? click on it and it shows you all the possible aliases a person may have.

Have you confirmed that the booking took place, you have to do that as well as confirm that you have accepted the booking.
I just want to have fun Tongue
(20-10-2011, 18:46)LoucyLou Wrote: I've been a member since September and had a few bookings through adultwork (and a few without...oops) but none of my clients can leave me a Field Report. Is anyone else having this problem and if so how did you solve it or do I solve it? Undecided

The bookings must be confirmed

If the booking was say for 1pm for one hour, feedback cant be left until after 2pm and mi thinks it could be an hour after the booking has taken place so thats 3pm.

If your on the appointment at the time he is attempting to leave feedback or Fr the system wont recognize a booking has taken place so wont allow.

If you used the same computer to log into his account and then your account it will flag up as ALIAS. This will be placed against both your accounts but wont be visible to you so I would ask someone to look at your account and see if this has happened.

I wouldnt worry just yet that your not getting any feed back, its early days.

When a client makes a booking, mention one of the reasons is so we can both leave each other feedback. Once the booking has come to an end and your saying your goodbyes ask if he would like you to leave feedback for him, gently jogging his memory. I wont leave feedback until the client has left some for me but thats down to you how you do things.

Stay safe

@Lou4fun

I've had this problem in the past, people couldn't leave me feedback for months. It seems to have resolved itself now. When I told AW, they said to ask the client to contact them - but contacting them is not the easiest thing to do. I didn't want to ruin a clients good time, by asking them to faff around with AW.
Years ago a lady asked me to leave her feedback as she was just starting out but I couldn't make it work, she also had the same problem with me.

Does it actually make any difference, I only used to take notice of it if there was a string of bad reports.
(22-10-2011, 06:34)A Bloke Wrote: Years ago a lady asked me to leave her feedback as she was just starting out but I couldn't make it work, she also had the same problem with me.

Does it actually make any difference, I only used to take notice of it if there was a string of bad reports.
but if you can't leave feedback, how do you leave bad reports either?

At the end of the day the ladies are in their own businesses. If we can help them promote their business (by leaving good feedback if you had a good time) all the better.

I always check the feedback before meeting someone new, the most disappointing experiences I have had have mainly been with those with little or no feedback.

The drawback of the AW system is that leaving negative feedback can lead to retaliation. If you leave someone a negative, they can leave you one in return, which can make the innocent party sound worse than he or she is, so to me no feedback can be worrying as it might mean you aren't going to get the experience being advertised....

If you see what I mean?

I always think that the ratio of field reports to total feedbacks is a very good indicator that you will have a good time. I actually had a good example of that this very week.
Some ladies do not even know that a guy has posted a field report on them, or they can not work out how to link them to their profile.

I made it my mission once on one sleepless night to inform some ladies in my area that they had them and how to link them.

I love it when a field report pops up on a meeting I have had with a gentleman.
I am addicted to feedback also, feed the junkie......

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
I really enjoy writing field reports, because it gives me an opportunity to re-live the experience in my mind, and often acts as a prod to my poor old braincell to remind me of something that happened which I had forgotten.

Sad person that I am I love receiving feedback from you girls too. It somehow provides me with the confidence boosting material that I am the polite, fun, happy go lucky chap I aspire to be. Some cynics have suggested that girls only give nice feedback to encourage good clients to return - and why not, after all its in your best interests to encourage men you've had fun with, and equally in their best interests to stick with girls that give them a particularly fun time. Personally I love the fact that I get to know a girl so well that we can ask question about each others lives in the caring spirit of good friends.

You sound a good bloke Posh.

I have left feedback on all but three gentlemen that I have met up with.
Not as they were nasty/smelly/rude or what ever, just because they laid there like a plank of wood not moving, not speaking, not doing anything apart from keeping a stiffy!
Lack of communication and not letting me know even by the slightest little moan or word is not my idea of a mutual fun time.
So no feedback would I leave as I would and could not recommend someone like that to another lady.

Positive feedback given on meetings that have not even taken place is a no no in my opinion, but it is amazing how many ladies and gents will leave a positive when one of them has cancelled.
Positive feedback should only be given on a meeting that goes ahead and the two actually meet up.

Cynics say/type what they like.
I for one will only give a good feedback when it is due.

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field reports babygirl1975-honey 4 8,061 20-05-2012, 09:54
Last Post: EliteAnnalise
  Can you have too many Field Reports? English Kate 42 56,923 19-11-2011, 09:14
Last Post: abcdef
  Lack of field reports. Pan 45 54,365 22-09-2011, 07:27
Last Post: Freddo
  Things that get on my tits in field reports NICK123BRISTOL 10 9,717 29-05-2011, 10:26
Last Post: English Kate
  Feedback and Field reports MrSmith767 5 9,526 07-05-2011, 18:19
Last Post: abcdef