Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Feedback and Field reports
How do yo feel about them?

Do you want the writer to be explicit or a little more coy?

I always ask if someone wants a field report, and if so, what style they want it written in. I am always asked to make it quite explicit, but is that person just saying what they think I want to hear?

why ask if she wants a report ?
that should be your decision alone your the one thats paying

as for feedback i take most my bookings over the phone
(07-05-2011, 17:09)lolo Wrote: why ask if she wants a report ?

Well, some people don't rate the system, others block their feedback for one reason or another, (and if the do, what is the point in writing a feedback)

And I just feel it is polite to ask their opinion too, after all some people are more extrovert than others, and are happy with people reading about their antics, whilst others want a bit more privacy.

By asking I give them the choice.

(07-05-2011, 17:12)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 17:09)lolo Wrote: why ask if she wants a report ?

Well, some people don't rate the system, others block their feedback for one reason or another, (and if the do, what is the point in writing a feedback)

And I just feel it is polite to ask their opinion too, after all some people are more extrovert than others, and are happy with people reading about their antics, whilst others want a bit more privacy.

By asking I give them the choice.

fr's i still personally think they are your choice

You can always check out their previous frs to see what they have accepted. I prefer mine to be more coy than explicit. Too much info can give false expectations to someone else.
(07-05-2011, 18:17)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You can always check out their previous frs to see what they have accepted. I prefer mine to be more coy than explicit. Too much info can give false expectations to someone else.

exactly kate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field reports babygirl1975-honey 4 8,060 20-05-2012, 09:54
Last Post: EliteAnnalise
  Field Reports LoucyLou 35 48,499 22-02-2012, 13:36
Last Post: loren pearl
  Can you have too many Field Reports? English Kate 42 56,894 19-11-2011, 09:14
Last Post: abcdef
  Lack of field reports. Pan 45 54,309 22-09-2011, 07:27
Last Post: Freddo
  Things that get on my tits in field reports NICK123BRISTOL 10 9,716 29-05-2011, 10:26
Last Post: English Kate