Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(04-12-2011, 15:21)Nick Meanswell Wrote: I must add my six pennorth, Gia, it's been really fun talking to you on the forum.

Of course, you don't have to lose touch with us just because you're on the other side of the world.

You can always login every now and again just to remind us what fab weather you're enjoying, whilst we're shivering away, while wrapped in a blanket and sitting over a single bar fire trying to keep warm .... or we could arrange a forum outing and all descend on your wedding, wouldn't that be fun! Throw a few more prawns on the barbie for us!

Haha!! Thankyou all for your kind wishes Smile - Big Kisses from me MWAH!

I will still log in from time to time... Kane and I have also thought about camming... So this may not be the last of me!!

But yes, I believe I will be spending far less time inside at the computer when I finally arrive home... Definitely don't envy you... I hate the cold - which is why it's been pretty easy for me to leave things here and go home early!

Yum... And thanks for calling them prawns... No-one calls them shrimp in Oz, and it shits me when people do! Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:23
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:46
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 22-11-2011, 12:08
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 29-11-2011, 02:32
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by DivineMissG - 04-12-2011, 16:44