Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(30-11-2011, 06:49)A Bloke Wrote: And what if I choose to defy you and relieve myself anyway??? Smile

Would you really want to risk the consequences of disobeying a woman who can throw a 10ft bullwhip faster than you could run?

Disobedience is met with physical correction at all times. "But I told you I can't be marked so no impact! I'm not playing this game any more! I have a wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/dog/budgie who'll see the marks!" is met with: I don't play games but if it's a laugh and joke you're after then you can get dressed in the communal stairwell of the building and get out of my sight before I phone the police for your indecent behaviour.

Y'get me?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:23
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:46
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 22-11-2011, 12:08
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 29-11-2011, 02:32
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by Ana_X - 30-11-2011, 15:27