Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
I'm not so sure Gia. In my experience the reason why they ask is not because they want to cum a million times, but because they have visited ladies in the past that consider them cumming to mean the booking is over. I think they are more trying to ensure that if they do come quickly, that they can still get back on the horse kind of thing and with some guys it is better to get the first one over and done with, so they can relax and then enjoy the ride for the build up to the second.

Men are like us ladies. There are not 2 the same, so with that in mind and all us girls offering different experiences with different expectations, you can't blame them for trying to safe guard their experience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:23
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:46
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 22-11-2011, 12:08
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by English Kate - 27-11-2011, 10:01
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 29-11-2011, 02:32