Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(02-11-2011, 20:30)DivineMissG Wrote: I think sites like that one are dangerous... Like googling medical symptoms. Useful for a bit of insight but a doctor who is likely to read medical journals would probably be a much better option for solid advice... Xx
Unfortunately getting solid advice on the effects of these medicines can be difficult due to lack of disclosure from the manufactures. It was sites such as this which noticed a trend in teenage suicides linked to some SSRi's. Like any resource, it has to be used wisely.But information from the horses mouth is better than a GP reciting what he read on the pharma bumph, in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:23
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:46
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 22-11-2011, 12:08
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 29-11-2011, 02:32