Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(02-11-2011, 19:14)DivineMissG Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 17:40)Freddo Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 09:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Freddo do be careful mucking about with your prescription. Perhaps now you have some evidence it might be worth popping back to the docs and seeing if there is an alternative that won't have the same side effect?

You are right of course Kate, I did tell her about it a long time ago and she said "we will just sort one problem out at a time."

In reality I was just checking to make sure it was the tablets and not the onset of old age

I know that might sound a bit daft but its not mean't to

I know what it's like Freddo - It took me about 7 years trying different ones to finally find a drug that worked for me. Just be firm with your doctor, tell her that you're not entirely happy with that particular side effect, and you are willing to try switching to something else. It's horrid having to live with the side-effects of some of these drugs. It's not easy chopping and changing them but you are better off doing that than stopping them all together and ending up back where you started mentally. If only everyone could know what it is like to feel THAT down - and when that happens no matter how hard you try and find a way out it seems impossible.

I feel for you babe... If I were you I would go back to the doc and tell her you're not happy and want to give something else a go... Some are far worse than others.
This is about the best site for information on neurological medicines, compiled from the users own experience, very useful if your looking to find a neuro med that works best for you with less side effects.
http://crazymeds.us/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:23
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:46
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 22-11-2011, 12:08
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 29-11-2011, 02:32