Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(02-11-2011, 09:43)lucy7 Wrote: Lots of times us little ladies know that a guy will only cum once during the meeting.
That is as they often tell us that so we know when to back off a little bit to stop them cumming too early.

I take it as a great compliment when a gentleman who has stated that he only ever cums once then cums twice.
Most are very surprised at themselves as well!

I actually think that a lot more guys will cum more than once given the right circumstances and the chill out time that still can remain sexually charged between round one and two so to speak.

Lucy Smile

Totally agree with you on that one Lucy. I had a half hour when in Coventry and he came around the half way mark and was resolute that would be it, which is fine as it was a half hour booking, but we got chatting and then started kissing again and before we new it number two popped out. He was totally gobsmacked.

I was of course basquing in the glory of it. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:23
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by English Kate - 02-11-2011, 09:48
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:46
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 22-11-2011, 12:08
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 29-11-2011, 02:32