Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
Razzar, I met a guy in his mid 30s when I was touring up north who was exactly the same. I was shocked when he came and said, 'that's enough for me, let's just have a chat now.' He told me once he has cum he completely loses interest and never starts again. I had never come across anyone like that before, or at least never met anyone who was man enough to admit it before.

It really helps if we know these things and seriously there are no 2 men the same and another one would call the first time 'practice'.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by English Kate - 31-10-2011, 13:33
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:23
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:46
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 22-11-2011, 12:08
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 29-11-2011, 02:32