Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(19-10-2011, 22:45)Poshprat Wrote: I've seen a few girls profiles on adultwork where they specify the number of times in half an hour and in an hour, like a sort of rate card.

Despite the fact that I have difficulty in coming once in an hour sometimes, I wouldn't choose such a girl because she has an attitude to the whole business which suggests that she just wants the guy in an out, so none of the extra things like the opportunity to chat and get to know the girl, which for me is almost as much fun as the actual sex.

I just tell them that it's a turn on for me if they do... As long as they don't expect me to take it in the eye five times... Or drink it all from a bowl... Or rub it in my hair...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by DivineMissG - 20-10-2011, 00:36
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:23
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:46
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 22-11-2011, 12:08
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 29-11-2011, 02:32